VAPE (verb): to inhale vapor through the mouth from a usually battery-operated electronic device (such as an electronic cigarette) that heats up and vaporizes a liquid or solid.
The year is 2044. Over the past thirty years, vaping has taken the world by storm. What started as a simple trend (some would even say a gimmick) quickly rose in popularity. No matter where you go (office buildings, schools, shopping malls and even hospitals), you’ll find yourself wandering through phat clouds, smelling an eclectic mix of flavors from any of the tens of thousands of flavors on the market. Vaping has been deeply intertwined with the global economy, culture and even politics. Stockbrokers now go into work to speculate and invest in new and experimental flavors and vaping equipment. Political elections are frequently decided based on their vaping skills, policies towards vaping or even simply by their favorite juices. There have been thousands of paintings, sculptures, hit songs, compositions, books and dramatic films based upon vaping. Needless to say, vaping has become a pretty big deal.
Not everyone is happy with the popularity of vaping. A small minority of people passionately despise vaping with every fiber of their being. They don’t go public with these radical extremist views: they lie in hiding, still vaping in public as to not arouse suspicion, waiting to rise up and break down the culture of vaping in one fell swoop when given the chance. These anti-vapers may even exist among you.
This game has 7 players aligned with the Vaping faction and 2 players aligned with the Anti-Vaping faction. Day-talk is mod-confirmed. Game-days will have a deadline of 10 real-days while game-nights will have a deadline of 2 real-days. Nights may end early if every living player sends me a message that they’re okay with it.
Still Vaping (2/9)
- the_worst, Vaper (Vanilla Townie), Survived Day 4
- ErikaFurudo, Vaper (Vanilla Townie), Survived Day 4
Vaping in the Phat Cloud in the Sky (7/9)
- Invisibilty, Vaper (Vanilla Townie), turned into the FBI on Day 1.
- Urist, Vaper (Vanilla Townie), had his gear smashed Night 1.
- NotMafia, Vaping Enthusiast (Innocent Child), turned into the FBI on Day 2.
- Josh, Vaping Bro (Town Bodyguard), had his gear smashed Night 2.
- Killthestory, Informed Antivaping Tactician (Mafia Rolecop), turned into the FBI on Day 3.
- fferyllt, Vape Juice Vendor, had her gear smashed Night 3.
- Nanook, Informed Antivaper (Mafia Goon), turned into the FBI on Day 4.
Vote-counts and Flips
Day 1 Start
Day 1 End
Day 2 Start
Day 2 End
Day 3 Start
Day 3 End
Day 4 Start
Day 4 End/Game Over
- No game-related communication outside of this thread unless your role specifically allows it.
- Do not quote private communication of any kind. Paraphrasing is okay.
- Prods will go out after 36 hours of no activity. If another 24 hours passes with no activity, a replacement for your slot will be sought. An excessive number of accumulated prods may result in a replacement. Let me know if you won’t be available for a bit ahead of time!!
- Lynches will be achieved through a simple minority. Please use vote tags to vote or I may miss it.
- Don’t be a muffin, play nice!
Sample VT Role PM
You are just a normal vaper. Unfortunately, you have no special abilities.
You are aligned with the Vaping faction. You win when every Anti-Vaper has been eliminated. Please confirm your role and alignment through PM.
(This role is equivalent to a Vanilla Townie)