Why?

VC 1.4

Invisibilty (LYNCH): ErikaFurudo, the_worst, Killthestory, NotMafia, Josh
Nanook (L-4): Invisibilty
Killthestory (L-4): Urist
Not Voting: fferyllt, Nanook

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is August 15th, 10:30 PM EST

DID YOU KNOW?: Vaporeon is now the favorite Pokémon of most gamers.

Suspicion over Vizzy quickly grew over the past two days. Things didn’t seem right with him: his supposed “vape” pens were simply normal pens. He didn’t know any of the lingo, frequently using incorrect terminology and committing many of the worst vaping faux pas. At the height of the suspicions, you all began to wonder if you could even remember seeing him vape at all.

An angry mob quickly coalesced outside Vizzy’s house.

“What do you have to say for yourself?!” was screamed by one of you as Vizzy was dragged into the street.

“No answer? That’s fine. We’re going to give you a firsthand look at some brutal southwestern justice. That’s right… We’re going to turn you into the FBI.”

“You all should really leave this to the professionals,” remarked the FBI agent as he took a hit from his chrome-plated vape pen. “We looked into this and Vizzy was just a simple Vaper.” The agent took another hit for a poorly timed dramatic effect. “He may not have had any remarkable vaping skills, but he was still just an innocent civilian. He told me to tell you that you’re all jerks and he’s moving to Albuquerque.”

Invisibilty's Role PM

Vaper

You are just a normal vaper. Unfortunately, you have no special abilities.

You are aligned with the Vaping faction. You win when every Anti-Vaper has been eliminated. Please confirm your role and alignment through PM.

(This role is equivalent to a Vanilla Townie)

Night 1 begins now and will end August 9th at 1:30 PM EST. Please send in any actions you may have before then. If all living players request for it, night may end early.

@ErikaFurudo @the_worst @Killthestory @NotMafia @Josh @Invisibility @Urist @fferyllt @Nanook

The sound of screaming pierces through the calm morning silence.

“MY GEAR! IT’S ALL BEEN SMASHED!”

Urist is frantically running around town holding smashed bottles, destroyed vape pens and a vape nation poster that has been torn to shreds. Tears stream from Urist’s eyes as he hysterically circles the town square. Three hours pass before he collapses of exhaustion, bringing the spectacle to an end. He’s quickly transported to a local hospital.

“Man, three hours with no vaping. It’s going to take weeks for him to recover from that,” one of you muses, “I hope that hospital has some quality intravenous vape juice.”

After a quick search of his house, it becomes apparent that Urist was an ordinary Vaper.

Urist's Role PM

Vaper

You are just a normal vaper. Unfortunately, you have no special abilities.

You are aligned with the Vaping faction. You win when every Anti-Vaper has been eliminated. Please confirm your role and alignment through PM.

(This role is equivalent to a Vanilla Townie)

Day 2 begins now and will end August 19th at 2:00 PM EST.

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

@vapers

First off, screw you guys for hammering before I even had a chance to play properly.

Second off, there’s definitely scum on the lynch, right? That’s probably where I’m most interested in looking today.

KilltheStory, why did you vote Urist, and why did you change your vote to Vizzy?

considering kill was off wagon, there is always a wolf on wagon. only tw is a slight townread on wagon while eriks is the only slight wolfread there

i voted urist to see how he’d react to me voting him after voting me. he wasn’t too defensive nor reactionary, so i felt good about the slot. i put my vote on vizzy because of this post:

fence sitting and hesitation on providing reads always hits me as wolfy. i left afterwards.

You called me wolfy yesterday. What was the basis for that?

these posts.

That’s a similar pattern to your Vizzy read, I think.

What is your Erica scumread based on?

What are your thoughts about the players on the lynch wagon?

i’m going to talk with her first.