Win/Loss Stats Tracking

Win/Loss Tracking is here! Game Stats Spreadsheet (New and improved spreadsheet courtesy of Judge Mental!)

With your help, we’ll keep this spreadsheet updated as tracked games are completed.

Have a look, let us know what you think. Would you like to see more/other statistics tracked as well? Do you have suggestions about the process?

Procedure

1. During sign-ups, the prospective players and hosts can decide if the game will be tracked.
  2. For tracked games, once the game has finished, the players will choose someone to post a link to the game in this topic.
  3. An admin will update the spreadsheet and announce that it’s up to date.
  4. We’ll keep a list of the games that have been added to the spreadsheet in the first post of this thread (see below).

Notes

• By default games will be tracked.
  • If the players decide before the game starts that they don’t want the game to be tracked, this choice will be respected
  • Once the game has started, the choice to track or not is locked in and can’t be changed.

Tracked Games Added to the Spreadsheet

Tarot uPick
Completely Unoriginal Mafia
Shut up and Vote - CROWDFUNDED 451 Premiere
CUTIE MAFIA - SUPER SNUGGLES
SHUT UP AND VOTE - Crowdfunded 2 - OVER, NEW RECORD.
SHUT UP AND VOTE 2.5: With 1 alive, the game is OVER
2D3: Ray Bradbury Mafia Day 1 (New Topic for Day 2)
Chosen - GAME OVER
Dragon Hunters - FIN
Brass & Shrapnel Mafia - Game Over!
Upperclass Twit of the Year Mafia [Game over, town win!]
Shakespeare Mafia: Game OVER!
2 Mafia, 1 Vig, 6 VT - OVER
Eyes Mafia - Day (Game Over!)
Look at the Animals Mafia [SCUM Win!]
Flip Flappers Mafia [TOWN WIN]
Vaping Mafia: Episode One - Planet of the Vapes [Game Over]
Sky's Jester Nightless: The League of Illusionists [GAME OVER]

1 Like

Wow this looks like it’s gonna be hard to maintain, but thanks so much!!!

Should have tried harder in the earlier games then… hehehehehhe ^~^”

No worries. It’s not super serious :o

We should add Suav 2.

We should also maybe add someone way to filter by some sort of rough “game type”. There are a bunch of topics coming about the site’s structure and figuring out a good way to define game types will be part of it.

1 Like

Done!

Suav 2.5: SHUT UP AND VOTE 2.5: With 1 alive, the game is OVER

Done!

ray bradbury

boop boop! my pwayer stats don’t seem ta have been updated for suav 2 and RAY BRADBURY!!!

I don’t think you were in SUAV 2? Counting Ray bradbury you have 3 games total yeah?

There have been 3 SUAV games here total, right?

Two are in the spreadsheet. Looks like this one wasn’t added. Shut up and Vote - CROWDFUNDED 451 Premiere - OVER

edit - nope all three are in the spreadsheet.

Bradbury game is added.

oops!!! sowwies!!! I mixed it up >w< THANKS FFERY!!!

Please stop tracking my games immediately. I would like to preserve the illusion that I am flawless.

2 Likes

Chosen + Dragon Hunters

Added!

Brass & Shrapnel, Upperclass Twit of the Year, and Shakespeare Mafia have been added to the NEW AND IMPROVED spreadsheet.

Thanks to Judge Mental for the spiffy charts tab, replacements tracking and the numerous other improvements!

2 Mafia, 1 Vig, 6 VT has been added to the spreadsheet.