Vaping Mafia: Episode One - Planet of the Vapes [Game Over]

if your goal is to kill off wagon, ffery is the clear shot.

yes, the above post is not a serious question. I dont know why a town ffery wasnt n1d.

and it is a hard rule d1 dlashwagons always have scum, yes I know I hammered it. erika is an okay bet. kts is more likely i reckon. also, his vote on me is bad. could be 2, definitely at least 1.

Me?

I’m a little surprised he’s dead. I half-expected that I would be.

I kinda feel like he and I were meshing and jelling reads-wise in the few hours before the hammer and I was looking forward to working through the game with him.

Do you disagree about the kill implicating kts?

What about Urist dying implicates kts?

VC 2.2

fferyllt (L-2): Josh, NotMafia
Josh (L-3): Killthestory
Not Voting: the_worst, fferyllt, ErikaFurudo, Nanook

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline is August 19th, 2:00 PM EST

DID YOU KNOW?: One of the hottest vape juice flavors on the market at the moment is orange juice! Now with real pulp!

Went back to reread D1, and there’s basically zero content then a fast as hell lynch for basically no reason that I can figure out. That’s not very helpful. Couple scum points for Josh for hammering it, but I also dunno that scum hammers there so obviously.

Nanook, you keep stating the obvious. It pings a little.

only person voting not vizzy

Yes, cause I’m annoyed.

And crying over spilled milk.

Spilled milk is a damn tragedy, and worth crying over.

Unless it’s skim, then fuck that noise.

Ok.

It’s hard for me to read a lot into votes that weren’t ripe and ready to harvest.

kts came into day 2 with comparative energy. Is that typical of his scum game?

I havent played with his scum game, I know he doesnt like scum but he also is good at it by Ms standards.

Why did you say this?

i dont remember

I’m probably voting kts or not mafia today.

because your town game isn’t so shallow

you’re repeating what i’ve already said with you not being on there as an exception.

lol!eddie

latter part of the post wolfy af, the first nonsensical

ffery not being nked inspires wifom, and per the soft i don’t want to touch the slot regardless of my feeling since we still have the entire game to sort.

feeling better on josh as his content after my vote was more processed and thought rather than the half baked thoughts that plagued the thread early. erika is an ugly slot, nanook is annoying, but i’m feeling townie. ffery is still pretty wolfy as their reads still read as hesitant and level 1 which i don’t get a feeling they’re a level 1 player.

VOTE: the worst