Vaping Mafia: Episode One - Planet of the Vapes [Game Over]

you hoe

Eddie do you think the worst has higher odds of flipping red than rand scum NotMafia?

big smoke, zero toke, stay woke

I like the way Effers has been poking around, and I like how she restrained from the hammer.

Erika, I like her read of you. And of all the D1 vizzy votes, here was the least bad I’d say.

proceeds to call the great detective who is voting NotMafia scummy

i think the worst trying to take the guilty seriously is super sketch and definitely not what i’d expect of his town game, especially because he has a sense of humor and isn’t one of those hardass ms players who whine at “shitposting”

VC 2.7

the_worst (L-2): Killthestory, Nanook
ErikaFurudo (L-3): NotMafia
NotMafia (L-3): ErikaFurudo
fferyllt (L-3): Josh
Nanook (L-3): the_worst
Not Voting: fferyllt

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline is August 19th, 2:00 PM EST

DID YOU KNOW?: Thanksgiving is only three months away! Are you stocked up on gravy vape juice?

Fair take, I wasn’t really in the zone when I went through that and voted. Do you think I would take it seriously as scum?

jfc why

i think scum!you might have wanted town!me to lolhammer again and wanted an excuse to vote it

Why on earth would I expect you to lolhammer again?

Why did the Nelly Furtado lynch collapse?

You said that the lynch implicated Nanook, and had Nanook, kts and me as scum. Then you made this post, and didn’t mention Nanook. I asked later what implicated Nanook and you said you don’t remember.

I think you’d probably have a more smooth-looking trajectory on your scumreads if you were scum.

_______

The whole game is kinda discontinuous and I’m having trouble getting stuck in.

kts’ snark pings, but I think the arrogance is personality-driven, not alignment-driven.

I think Josh’s reads are awful, and I want to scumread him for them, but I have gotten a few townpings here and there, and there’s the jumpiness of the trajectory, which doesn’t look thought out or planned.

Nanook’s irritability pings as a little overdone but otherwise I can follow and track his approach to the game.

tw has these occasional flashes of…attention? hints of deep thoughts, but I hate everything about his Erika vote.

NotMafia’s minimalism comes off incredibly town sometimes, but I’m not feeling that here in this game.

How did such a timeline come to be, that Erika is a townread?

I haven’t played with any of you enough to grok your playstyles and that’s made this game a horrid slog given there are less than 300 posts to process.

Throwing this out hoping that it will lead to something - discussion, reactions, w/e - that makes the game start making sense.

fairlylit I think you’re town. Actually my brain is floating towards this being NM’s scumgame.

fairylit can you just say in simple words who you think is town and who isn’t. you’re sort of just telling us what players are doing without firm conclusions.

I went undercover and bought an illegal pack of cigarettes from NotMafia the other night. Lynch pls.

Nanook makes for a likely partner if you assume the worst is town.

prod dodge :kappa:

VOTE: the WORST

hoped more than expected, but i have too much respect for your game to assume you took that seriously.

the_worst is at L-1.