Vaping Mafia: Episode One - Planet of the Vapes [Game Over]

urist was the most vocal and prolific town kill, so he might have just been the obvious choice anyways.

because i tracked nanook, first of all, and was relying on that track to see if he was town later on. wanted to hit someone i had no info on, and nanook was being lynchbaity. erika i just didnt have my sights on yet, thought their tunneling was townie.

i considered this possibility, too, which is also why i thought:
a. she’s crazy
b. they didn’t rolecop nm and went for josh instead. they lynched nm with no idea who he was and killed josh after the cop anyways.

leaning b

Worst part is kts/ffery slots are the sketchiest mutually for low activity + scum vs. tpr equity and I was kinda silently resolved that if either of them didn’t follow thru they were probscum but also they’re playing this out exactly how I would have expected either of them to play this out as scum argh >:C

Do town a favor and take a look at the scum games I posted. Those are my two most recent scum games, unless I’m forgetting one, and since they are both post-hiatus they’re really the only current meta, though I don’t think my scum game has evolved much.

I’m having a read of dragon hunters now.

VC 3.4

Killthestory (L-2): fferyllt
fferyllt (L-2): Nanook
Not Voting: Killthestory, ErikaFurudo, the_worst

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline is August 25th, 9:00 AM EST

DID YOU KNOW?: Feeling drained from work? Try our new five hour energy vape juice! One hit will give you around five hours of energy!

i don’t think ffery realizes meta isn’t important at all since i too am not playing to any recognizable scum meta of mine.

the most pressing issue, actually, is why ffery can’t come up with a reasonable universe that contains me and nanook as wolves while her and erika make so much more sense.

It’s the universe we are in. Nanook’s aggro was overplayed and you fake-claimed. Most damning, it wasn’t until you showed up to lead the way that Nanook started to show some life, rather than defeatism.

I think he probably thought I had some kind of guilty on him from Night 2 until I claimed vape vendor.

I’m a little surprised that he was that defeatist, actually. My impression of his scum game from playing with him in discord is that he’s confident in his scum game, and maybe expects most pushes against him to be proficiency-based.

what about the rest of the days and our associations, nks, and way we approached this lylo?

your 2nd part is sort of reachy and includes a lot less occam’s razor than when we just look at your vendor targets and say, “hey, ffery visited all the dead people tje night they died.”

as a wolf you probably shouldn’t give town members more believability in lylo

You’re quite impressed with your distancing.

There’s where you fail. I’m not at all concerned about censoring my thoughts.

i’m honestly not impressed with any of my play this game, but that’s besides the point.

wolves should probably watch what they say lol

You did play a good game here. I was POEing you and had Nanook as my strongest scumread today. If you’d played a safer route you might have convinced me Erika was scum with Nanook.

It comes down to credibility and whether our plays match our claims.

my progression is out in the open, and the realism and honesty of what i’m proposing isn’t worrying to me. what i’m worried about is if you’re being more persuasive than me right now and clouding the truth for the duck. you’ve more credability than me right now because of your stable gameplay compared to my erratic one, so i’m hoping town doesn’t lose due to my lack of early day momentum.

Stable? Hah. My play on day 2 was terrible.

You called me out on a wishy-washy reads list - which absolutely was wishy-washy. But, when I didn’t respond to your asking for something more definitive, you didn’t follow up.

i’d go check but this forum remains foreign to me.

honestly your day 2 might have been bad in a nutshell from your pov, but i wasn’t really suspecting either of you. you weren’t even in the poe, and erika was my farthesr down on the lynch list becauze of the way you presented your arguments. it wasn’t until it was just you two in the poe that i realized i fucked up.