Vaping Mafia: Episode One - Planet of the Vapes [Game Over]

And you’re playing from my scum lylo playbook, which is interesting because my scum lylo play is pretty weak. Even though you’re outright calling me scum and your role claim makes this a 1v1 you’re not voting me.

want nanook and tw to get here before i make any plays. telling them to unvote while i’m voting is in concept silly disregarding the context, and lylo, i don’t know if you guys know, is something not to be rushed. i have a lot of time to win the game for us, so i don’t need to quicken the pace.

That’s because I’m town and I’m not being tactical at all here. I had my reads coming into day 3, and Nanook confirmed my read of him by just plain giving up. And you’ve confirmed youself as scum to me with your claim.

Interesting that you said “for us”.

you weren’t expecting much resistance nor your teammate to go afk. you came into this day in a great position, so why need to be tactical? what you falsely assume is i, too, had a plan for this game day. no, i only just revealed the truth of the game and allowed it to carry my thoughts. i haven’t had to be tactical, i’ve merely had to be honest.

i said us because town is plural… lol, come up with something better than that. i still have yet to see you craft a universe that consists of me and nanook.

VC 3.2

Nanook (L-2): the_worst
the_worst (L-2): Nanook
Killthestory (L-2): fferyllt
Not Voting: Killthestory, ErikaFurudo

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline is August 25th, 9:00 AM EST

DID YOU KNOW?: Ooh~ does the carpet match the vapes?

lol!vc

VOTE: Effers

I guess I owe The Worst an apology. I really thought you were scum, looks like I was wrong. Sorry about that :frowning:

I see you’re feeling less defeatist now that your partner has shown up!

i still don’t think you should place votes down yet, but i’m more okay with it on scum than town

This makes no sense from a town player against what’s essentially a counterclaim.

I mean, if you were showing genuine consideration of the possibility that there could possibly in some universe be a micro game with 4 prs, maybe. But, you’re not. You’re not crossvoting mostly I think to keep your options open.

my vote isn’t down purely from a conceptual standpoint that you should never vote in lylo until you’re absolutely ready to necessitate a lynch. there’s been, i don’t know, maybe a day that’s gone by? i want to talk to all my town members and get our heads completely in the game before we make any decision, no matter how small. this is more part of my philosophy as a player than part of my play this game as it would be easy for me as a wolf, as you’ve done, to just place down my vote and call it a day.

your argument that i’m keeping my options open would only make sense if the votes today were locked in. votes aren’t locked in, meaning i can change my vote whenever i want, meaning that as a wolf i can keep my options open simply by voting you.

again, if you can’t answer the other parts of my argument, i don’t see why you pull up rather ridiculous ones that just nitpick me as a player than directly respond to my alignment.

I mean, I still assume that I’ll be lynched and we’ll lose, but at least I’ll lose knowing who the scum team is. That’s something, I guess.

Your arguments are addressed by my role PM. There’s a universe where there’s a fruit vendor and a tracker in the same 9p game, but it’s not a game with an inno child.

I expected a tracker or watcher when I saw my role PM, which was why I said I wasn’t totally against my lynch on day 2 when I claimed “not vanilla”. At that point, I could see worse circumstances than my flip tipping off scum to a tracker. Circumstances like where I wound up at L-1, claiming, and then a wagon forming on a more useful PR.

You guys had to be ecstatic with NM’s flip.

“i’m town because i said so.”

An ungated tracker plus an inno child plus a bodyguard is incredibly townsided. I mean, even something like a 1-shot strongman and a rolecop would likely wind up against the wall.

But, four PRs? Nope. Nope. Nope.

you keep mentioning 4 prs, but i don’t think you realize that there ISN’T 4 prs. you’re just a wolf lol. i don’t know who you’re trying to convince here.