Vaping Mafia: Episode One - Planet of the Vapes [Game Over]

VOTE: fferyllt
wagon this for not funposting
also we cant get modkilled if we call it funposting

can’t get modkilled if you kill the mod first
Daykill: Skygazer

which concert fairlylit?

I’m kind of annoyed that this has already started on Sunday night, but whatever. I’ll be here when I can, im still in the midst of a super long drive and was only planning to have one game to deal with during that, since I, ya know, only inned if this game didn’t start until Monday. Which it is not.

Local concert in the park. It was a dance party sort of band. Sadly, the last concert of the summer at this park.

VC 1.1

NotMafia (L-4): the_worst
fferyllt (L-4): Invisibilty
Not Voting: Killthestory, Josh, fferyllt, Urist, NotMafia, ErikaFurudo, Nanook

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is August 15th, 10:30 PM EST

DID YOU KNOW?: The Washington Monument’s renovations will be completed in 2046; this modification will generate free vape clouds for the nation’s capital.

Apologies to Nanook and anyone else affected by the early start. I (incorrectly) assumed that the weekend was close enough to being over that any conflicting plans would be finished. My bad, I’m really sorry.

VOTE: Skygazer

Obvs scum tactic starting the game early to mislynch me.

I rather like “fairlylit”. I might add that to my profile.

That’s a shame. :confused: big outdoor concert venues are the best.

Awwww yes love the name change. this is gonna be great.

DID YOU KNOW?: Your game moderator has vaped illicit substances in front of campus police officers. She must be really cool!

VAPE

ego

puff puff VOTE: Vizzy

psure if it can be vaped it is legal in 2044.

Scum is gonna win this we’re 40 posts in and I’ve already been pocketed by everyone (maybe accidentally by some people)

Wasn’t an accident for me, I worked very hard to get you in my pocket tyvm

@Killthestory

It’s warm in here~!