Vaping Mafia: Episode One - Planet of the Vapes [Game Over]

UNVOTE: the worst

how do you feel on ericka and nm slots? i think you’re looking too far into effort. low effort can come from any alignment, but do you think scum josh can fake content that he made after i voted him?

Are we your scumreads?

This feels like you’re throwing shade from the shelter of uncertainty.

[quote](I’m also a much weaker scum player and just won a scumgame by lolhammering townies b2b :confused: )
[/quote]

Much weaker than who? Josh?

messed up a quote tag, but I think it’s clear enough.

I sympathize a little with the lack of strong reads, though.

I was townreading you, but that post kinda killed it.

Overall the vibe I’ve gotten from tw’s posts is awkward/uncomfortable.

VC 2.3

fferyllt (L-2): Josh, NotMafia
NotMafia (L-3): Nanook
Not Voting: the_worst, fferyllt, ErikaFurudo, Killthestory

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline is August 19th, 2:00 PM EST

DID YOU KNOW?: Marketing vaping towards children used to be considered “frowned upon.”

tw has no problem faking comfortability as scum.

I am not a tag wizard and also phoneposting but like basically

I wouldn’t have said you guys were necessarily scumreads eod1. but Nanook’s posting this phase is creeping me out and I was kinda starting to townread you and that’s dying out.

yeah I was just talking aloud as my 3 human week old brain processed what’s going on. like I could see it from scum!anyone but I’d be kinda surprised seeing it from scum!Josh but I’d also be surprised seeing it from town!Josh. so that comment was like a massive shrug with the faintest scent of igmeouism

yeah I’d consider myself a weaker scum player than Josh

NM dead null so far but Nanook push on him made the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

Ericka feels like one shade deeper than active lurking which I haven’t really had the time to parse.

Also wrt Josh’s d2 posting it is a LOT better which is pretty much why I didn’t just like dump a vote on him as soon as I returned. I haven’t really decided if it’s outside his scumrange but I’ll concede I do owe it consideration

some saturdays

talk to me when you’re off then

potato game

potato head

VOTE: Erika

lol, how do you feel about rddie cane, not maf?

actively lurking is an unbecoming trait

VOTE: Nanook

I like how we’re just flinging votes around without even a hint of trying to justify them.

This is a really fun game, guys. Super high level.

VOTE: Nanook

2 Likes

@Josh when was the last time you quickhammered someone on day 1?