Vaping Mafia: Episode One - Planet of the Vapes [Game Over]

you keep mentioning 4 prs, but i don’t think you realize that there ISN’T 4 prs. you’re just a wolf lol. i don’t know who you’re trying to convince here.

I’m town because every post I’ve made comes from a town perspective.

You may win, but I have righteous town conviction on my side. And I have the pleasure of voting both scum today after not doing shit with my vote before today.

I’d be a little more smug about that, but tw did get there first.

Your only hope here is to convince tw. You’ll never convince me you’re town.

are you pulling the, “if i pretend i’m in control, the others will maybe listen” card? i have no intention of convincing you because i think you’re a fucking wolf. that’s the whole point i claimed. the whole point. i’m 100% that it’s you and erika, so i don’t know where the fuck these arguments are coming from, but i want YOU to die today. nobody else.

The feeling is quite mutual. You’re the fucking wolf. I wondered on day 2 if your snark and insults were really town snark, but gave it the benefit of the doubt, unfortunately. I did enough meta to see that you do snark as town (the newbie game I modded and you played). I should have done more homework, but I get a lot more from experiential meta than I do from cold meta.

VC 3.3

Nanook (L-2): the_worst
Killthestory (L-2): fferyllt
fferyllt (L-2): Nanook
Not Voting: Killthestory, ErikaFurudo

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline is August 25th, 9:00 AM EST

DID YOU KNOW?: #vapenation

i didn’t even insult anyone lol. it’s pretty much confirmed at this point that you’re lying through your teeth since this is one of my most passive town games of all time. there was no snark or insults. i respect the attempt at trying to make it seem like you attempted to solve the game, but i don’t think you needed to use that argument as a wolf.

i think your play here is to try and craft a universe with me and nanook as i’ve done in similar fashion to you and erika. you continuing to avoid actually making a case other than, “i’m town, you’re scum” doesn’t really help your alignment here. you’ve also had all day to respond to all and any of my claims, but again, you avoid that. your only place is ad hominem and setup speculation in the game, and neither of those will win you the game.

And yeah, I have no interest in trying to convince you that you’re scum. You’ve spewed Erika town, though I was already at an Erika townread by the end of day 2.

Erika has played with scum-me, so I don’t think there’s much chance he’d erroneously see scum-me here. So, the game will come down to how tw processes the available data.

i don’t care how erika processes any data because she’s scum, too?

dude, have you even been paying attention? these arguments are just completely disingenuous and blatant ignoring of anything and everything i’ve said.

haha.

TW: here’s some cold scum-me meta: Dragon Hunters - FIN

IDGAF what you’ve said. You’re scum.

again…

“i’m town, you’re scum.” is not an argument. i think if you were town, you’d probably have realized this at least by the 2nd time i’ve pointed it out.

also, some scum meta on me, too. https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/16518-Ninjas-and-Guns-17er-1 a direct contrast to my play here. :slight_smile:

unvote sec.

We don’t talk about Ninjas and Guns… :disappointed_relieved::confounded:

:frowning:

The argument that I was calling out to my partner to hammer goes completely against my playstyle. I think scum probably have daytalk, but that’s not a certainty. But, I never would go into a LYLO as scum without discussing when my partner is online.

https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=72159&start=750 and the mafia pt https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9419019#p9419019

you called for the last two people not voting to hammer, so that argument is pretty weak not only on that basis, but that unannounced afks are also a thing. you haven’t even begun to dig into the meat of my argument. :confused:

I’m not going to. You’re scum. And I didn’t call on anyone but Erika.

“i’m town you’re scum” for about the 5th time.

is that argument ever going to get old for you?

And unexplained afks are irrelevant. As scum, I wouldn’t put a vote down in lylo unless I knew for a fact my partner was in the thread. See the waves between draynth and me just before we voted.