Vaping Mafia: Episode One - Planet of the Vapes [Game Over]

On reconsideration I don’t… really like Erika for scum with anyone…outside chance I’ve been totally played by fairlylit but I’m kinda ok rolling thw dice on that :sleeping:

But, like, I’m not. I basically never fake being annoyed as scum, if I’m annoyed by something in thread I’m genuinely annoyed by it.

But yes, please, call me a phoney more, I just love it so much. I fucking live for people calling my communication style phoney over the internet, that’s what gets me up in the morning.

Happy I could assist sweaty :]

Real talk, you want to scumread me, fine, whatever, you’re wrong but that’s your right etc etc., but don’t call me phoney. That’s just rude and uncalled for.

I think it’s pretty obvious that’s very specifically within the context of how I’m interpreting your posts this game… but it I have caused genuine offence I’m sorry. :confused:

VC 3.1

Nanook (L-1): fferyllt, the_worst
the_worst (L-2): Nanook
Not Voting: Killthestory, ErikaFurudo

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline is August 25th, 9:00 AM EST

DID YOU KNOW?: This post has been updated with flavor, a Role PM, and a deadline.

do any of you know how to play lylo?

please unvote. all of you.

anyone that drops a vote now is sitting at confirmed scum.

having read things over, let me drop some knowledge on you dweebs.

i’m a tracker. nanook visitied no one n1, and i tracked worst last night. he in similar fashion tracked no one. now, i don’t know what we’re looking at for a scum team, but i want everyone to claim before we do ANYTHING.

i think it’s possible that a mafia role didn’t use an action, but i’m also coming from the understanding that for 3 prs of an ic, a bodyguard, and a tracker, they’d have to have maybe 2 power roles for themselves that necessitate both visiting each night. thats where my nanook tr spawned d1 (for reference), and why the worst is now a woat townie in my eyes.

this isn’t including ffery softing a pr and never having anything to do with it or any revealed information today in lylo. her telling erika to hammer makes me realize that through poe i’ve probably located the scum team.

@the_worst if you dont unvote before erika hammers and we loze, im going to be pissed

A 9p game does not have town 4 PRs. You are lying;

I feel certain my vote is on scum, but you just scumclaimed here.

Such a quandary.

no, i made that post to show just who the real scumteam was and to illustrate that you were lying.

that was the whole point.

Nope, that’s a scumclaim and you know it.

I’m a vape flavor vendor. On night 1 I targeted Urist, and very lightly crumbed it because fruit-vendoring to a person who dies is just this side of not doing anything at all. On night 2 I targeted Josh and didn’t bother to crumb.

Anyway, a bodyguard, inno child, fruit vendor and ungated tracker in a 9p game would be insanely townsided. I would be skeptical of a tracker claim even without knowledge of my own PR, but there is no chance whatsoever you’re town.

VOTE: KTS

I hate leaving Nanook alive given you could see his giving up in his posts today, but this is a 1v1 based on our claims.

Josh had you dead to rights that Urist’s n1 death pointed right at you. Should have listened to my gut about him instead of waffling and questioning myself.

what does your role do

and thats pretty okay for your vote to be on me if it means erika cant freely hammer anymore. gotta suck to have inactive teammate in lylo

You wouldn’t know. Nanook’s active in games regardless of his alignment.