VOTE: nm

VC 2.9

NotMafia (LYNCH): ErikaFurudo, Killthestory, the_worst, Josh
the_worst (L-3): Nanook
ErikaFurudo (L-3): NotMafia
Not Voting: fferyllt

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline is August 19th, 2:00 PM EST

DID YOU KNOW?: Is that a vape pen in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

“NotMafia? That old kook? He doesn’t even own a computer. All he does is sit outside on his porch and vape.”

“He doesn’t even own a computer.”

Those words sink in. How could NotMafia possibly have posted those threats online if he didn’t own a computer? And all he does is vape… and if no one has ever seen him do anything but vape in the 20 years he’s been living in this town… The pieces start to fall into place.

NotMafia is a Vaping Enthusiast (Innocent Child). Oh, um, and I see you’ve decided to turn him in anyways. Huh.

NotMafia's Role PM

Vaping Enthusiast

You like to live life chasing those fat clouds. You have a shelf full of all of your favorite flavors of vape juice. You own twelve different vape pens, each loaded with contrasting flavors depending on your mood. You know 93 vape tricks and are constantly learning more. You are a vaping enthusiast.

At any time you may ask me to mod-confirm yourself as a vaper. The rest of the town will figure out that you’re way too focused and dedicated on the vaping lifestyle to possibly be up to anything nefarious and your alignment will be confirmed to the rest of the players.

You are aligned with the Vaping faction. You win when every Anti-Vaper has been eliminated. Please confirm your role and alignment through PM.

(This role is equivalent to an Innocent Child)

Night 2 begins now and will end August 17th at 5:00 PM EST. Please send in any actions you may have before then. If all living players request for it, night may end early.

@vapers

“This is fucked up. This is so fucked up.” Josh sat on his porch with his head in his hands. “The violence just needs to end. Like, seriously… I love y’all, I’d do anything to protect you, but… I think I need to move. I can’t afford to risk living here for any longer. I’m so sorry.”

And with that, Josh the Vaping Bro hopped into his taxi and headed off for Albuquerque.

Josh's Role PM

Vaping Bro

You’re one of the nicest vapers on the planet. Your generosity knows no bounds; you frequently purchase new juices for your friends as gifts, you troubleshoot their equipment for free and you even volunteer your time teaching young underprivileged children how to vape. You are quite the selfless person.

Every night, you may visit one player. If the non-vapers destroy that player’s vaping gear, you will give up your own personal collection of vaping equipment to that player and save them while sacrificing yourself. They will survive, and you will be eliminated from the game instead.

You are aligned with the Vaping faction. You win when every Anti-Vaper has been eliminated. Please confirm your role and alignment through PM.

(This role is equivalent to a Bodyguard)

Day 3 begins now and will end August 25th at 9:00 AM EST.

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

@vapers

@vapers

God I want to lynch like everyone

Who else is even town?

VOTE: the worst

We should’ve done this yesterday.

Also, wtf, how did we lynch an innocent child. Who doesn’t claim that. Christ.

Oo I get to crossvote my fav scumread
VOTE: Nanook

If this is somehow t/t congrats scumteam you deserve the win more than Nanook (or vapers at a conceptual level)

“I’m voting you because I don’t want to lose to you but I don’t care if I lose to someone else” is a shitty reason for a vote.

I guess at this point it’s what you’ve got since you don’t have a joke claim to hide behind, but yeah, if you were town this would be a crap way to vote.

Vote Nanook

Wat

You voted me out of the gate. It’s like a farce for me NOT to cross vote you.

The fact doing so fills me with glee is beside the point.

Also
unvote

Eh nah I’m backing myself here

VOTE: Nanook

unvote

Nah I’m chicken
what made you comfortable with L-1 fairlylit?

I finally have a scum read. Actually I have two, but the other one isn’t as strong.

I’ve been waffling and holding back and questioning myself all game, but it all kind of snapped into focus with the NotMafia flip.

I wonder if they killed Josh, or if they tried to kill me and Josh got in the way. Given how worthless I was on day 1 and 2, maybe the former, but they might have thought Josh hammering again made him an easy lynch?