Vaping Mafia: Episode One - Planet of the Vapes [Game Over]

oooh you really don’t want Nanook lynched!

I feel so sure that’s the scum team.

I know I called it out D2 but an actual Erika/Nanook scumteam would be like pretty cringe honestly. it’s low-brow enough that I’d be furious to lose to it but also… they don’t strike me as stupid so I don’t really see that as a team

which leaves me at like {KTS, Nanook} or {KTS, Erika} or {ffery, Erika}

VOTE: KTS I hate this so much if I’m wrong D:

if im wolf with nanook it’d likely be more optimal for me to buss him instead of die

but instead ill just say oooh you really don’t want Erika lynched!

great now i have to wait a whole nother day for scum to win

VC 3.6

Killthestory (L-1): fferyllt, the_worst
fferyllt (L-2): Nanook
Not Voting: Killthestory, ErikaFurudo

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline is August 25th, 9:00 AM EST

DID YOU KNOW?: I’m vaping something tonight that rhymes with Swede.

Yeah, you’re protecting Nanook by offering other lynches. I’m saying “don’t lynch Erika”. If I were scum and a likely lynch I’d sure do something like that to my partner.

Not.

erika might even be longer than a day and id have to sit here and watch the wolves parade around me for longer

the worst will you look at my eyes and tell me im a wolf if i post my picture

1 Like

Maaaaybe Nanook hammers kts, but I doubt it.

I see you there with your popcorn flavoured vape juice >:/

this made me lol
seriously tho this is probably the worst Lylo ever fmpov and if I’m wrong I am sosososososo sorry

you didnt answer the questio

I just looked your avi in the eye and said “I’m pretty sure you’re a wolf and I am so so sorry if I’m wrong”

still kinda killed me inside ngl

no MY REAL PICTURE TW

if you can look me in the eyes and call me a wolf ill hammer myself right now and we lose

I THINK I CAN DO IT MAN

youve forced my hand you little shit

Naw. It’s solely due to being tired of this crappy game.

You are right about one thing though—it was shitty to leave my town teammates in the lurch like that. Hence my attempts to pick it up a bit today and not completely phone it in. Probably for not, but quitting is a crappy thing to do.

(Also worth mentioning, I 100% would’ve told a scumbuddy to bus me there. I’m reasonably decent at dying productively as scum, and you’re right that that would’ve been the time to do it, if I were scum this game)