Vaping Mafia: Episode One - Planet of the Vapes [Game Over]

ive been taught not to crumb and instead to leave weird read progression and have unexplained trs on investigated ppl as tracker or cop.

@fferyllt not the uninverse

I kinda think Nanook scumslipped

where

his whole deal about not having strong reads but taking your pseudo cc’d claim for granted is like sketchy af

I’m gonna be so mad at myself if I’m wrong but you see how I think it’s you/Nanook right?

VC 3.5

Killthestory (L-2): fferyllt
fferyllt (L-2): Nanook
Not Voting: Killthestory, ErikaFurudo, the_worst

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline is August 25th, 9:00 AM EST

DID YOU KNOW?: Any further references to my crushing defeat in Open 733 will result in a modkill.

I’d like to think I’m a little better scum player than to immediately undermine a partners fake claim.

ah yeah sorry your play here has been totally top tier, my bad for doubting you

I mean, my play has been shitty, there’s no denying that. I’m just saying, I’m a better scum player than town player.

You’re also forgetting that, FMPOV, if KTS is scum he’d just hammer me, rather than elaborate fake claim. So there’s really no reason for me to doubt his claim.

why couldn’t you say that earlier when I asked? >:

Cause that doesn’t help you figure out he’s telling the truth.

^ this specifically

That’s fair, I should’ve been more specific why it made more sense.

Your scumbuddy could have just hammered you. That would have been a safer play than the one he’s going with. You guys may still win, but this wasn’t the safe route. If what is known about the setup plus what I know about my role weren’t facts in evidence, I would have thought kts not hammering you made him conftown.

He’s talked about me hypothetically rolecopping him.

I wonder if you guys rolecopped me. Maybe? Given the known setup I don’t think he would have flushed out a real tracker.

i probably would have just bussed if i was scum, you’re not wrong

i’m getting tired of being in suspense lol. just make a decision, this is a hard lylo.

im honestly even thinking that maybe hes a goon that just decided to do nothing (nanook), but he wouldnt make sense with ffery. idk man

i’M SORry my brain is running in circles at a million miles a minute

thats the natural feeling

Ugh.

The pocketing is real this time.

no im just being casually snarky