2. fferyllt - killed N1, VT
  3. Josh - lynched D2, Goon
  4. muffins - killed N2, VT
  5. northsidegal - Lynched D3, Chosen Townie
  6. Metal Sonic - Killed N3, VT
  7. Alisae - Lynched D4, VT
  8. Andresmvb - Endgamed, Chosen Townie

Deadlines:

• 7 day days, max 2 day nights. (Scumteam try to get your kill in within 24 hours…the 2 day part is mainly to give me a buffer :stuck_out_tongue: )

Setup:

• 5 Vanilla Town, 2 Chosen Town, 2 Mafia Goons.
  • The 2 Chosen Town do not know they are “chosen” - they recieve the same role pm as a VT.
  • The Mafia know who the 2 Chosen are.
  • When a Chosen dies they flip as “Chosen”.
  • As long as both Chosen Townies are alive, neither can be Night-killed and cannot be endgamed (i.e. 1 or 2 Mafia vs. 2 Chosen is a town win).
  • The town cannot no-lynch, as such, plurality deadline rules apply to lynches. (Whoever has most votes at deadline gets lynched. If tie whoever reached that amount first gets lynched.
  • Living mafia can talk to each other whenever they want.

How roles are selected:

1. All players submitted privately if they want TOWN or MAFIA.

2. If less than or equal to 2 people request mafia they all get mafia and any unfilled scum slots are selected randomly from the remainder.
    If >2 people request mafia the scumteam is randomly selected from that pool.

3. After the Mafia team is selected, they send me the name of one town player. That player CANNOT become Chosen.

4. The 2 Chosen are randomly selected amongest the remaining 6 Townies.

Role PM’s:

• You are Town. The game is here. Please read the setup and rules and ask me if you have any questions. Confirm by replying to this PM.

• You are Scum. The game is here. Please read the setup and rules and ask me if you have any questions. You need to decide which player cannot be Chosen. Confirm by replying to this PM.

General Rules:

1. WE ARE ALLOWING PLAYERS TO EDIT THEIR OWN POSTS TO FIX ANY FORMATTING ERRORS (broken tags, broken quotes). This DOES NOT extend to typos. Please try to make any potential edits promptly after your original post (e.g. don’t go back an edit a post a day after you make it).
    Please do not abuse this - edit history is public to everyone. If you’re caught abusing edits bad things will happen.

2. Let me and the other players know if you’re busy and won’t have time to post for a couple of days.

3. Don’t directly quote from or talk about concrete stuff (e.g. timestamps) from private mod communications.

4. If you’re not sure about anything ask me about it!

@Chosen
Pms going out.

DO NOT POST IN THIS TOPIC UNTIL THE CHOSEN ARE CHOSEN
I WILL ANNOUNCE THIS

PLEASE DO READ THE RULES/SETUP STUFF THOUGH

@Chosen

It is now DAY 1.

WITH 9 ALIVE IT TAKES 5 TO LYNCH

DEADLINE IS AT May 24, 2018 3:00 PM (Europe: Paris), May 24, 2018 6:00 AM (America: Los Angeles)

IMPORTANT

I CHOSE MAFIA BUT I RANDED TOWN INSTEAD

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION

THIS MEANS THAT AT LEAST 2 OTHER PEOPLE CHOSE SCUM AND GOT THEIR SCUM ROLE INSTEAD OF ME

THESE ARE THE FOLLOWING PLAYERS IN THIS GAME WHO I SUSPECT MAY HAVE CHOSEN SCUM INSTEAD OF TOWN:

Muffina
Alisae
Josh

I DO NOT KNOW THE OTHER PLAYERS SO WELL BUT THAT DOES NOT RULE THEM OUT

BUT I PUT THE ABOVE 3 PLAYERS ON HIGH SUSPICION

OVER

Please help me fix the above tags I’m on phone

This happened to me as well

hi guys!

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 2000000000 hours unless flagged)

how to troll the moderator 101

boom

I got jebaited for a second there. :kappa:

2 Likes

but i wouldn’t pick scum, except for the specific reason of saying i wouldn’t pick scum

otoh,

LYNCH WITH FIRE: Cupcake

I have an idea
Lets read people for their play :]

yea so alisae and muffina can’t be cleared by saying “oh but I didn’t pick scum”

1 Like

but I missed u muffina

If you picked scum please claim it

I picked scum

1 Like

Apparently alisae is claiming the same

VOTE: northsidegal
She picked scum btw