- Key - Goon
- Katsuki - lynched D1, VT
- fferyllt - killed N1, VT
- Josh - lynched D2, Goon
- muffins - killed N2, VT
- northsidegal - Lynched D3, Chosen Townie
- Metal Sonic - Killed N3, VT
- Alisae - Lynched D4, VT
- Andresmvb - Endgamed, Chosen Townie
- 7 day days, max 2 day nights. (Scumteam try to get your kill in within 24 hours…the 2 day part is mainly to give me a buffer )
- 5 Vanilla Town, 2 Chosen Town, 2 Mafia Goons.
- The 2 Chosen Town do not know they are “chosen” - they recieve the same role pm as a VT.
- The Mafia know who the 2 Chosen are.
- When a Chosen dies they flip as “Chosen”.
- As long as both Chosen Townies are alive, neither can be Night-killed and cannot be endgamed (i.e. 1 or 2 Mafia vs. 2 Chosen is a town win).
- The town cannot no-lynch, as such, plurality deadline rules apply to lynches. (Whoever has most votes at deadline gets lynched. If tie whoever reached that amount first gets lynched.
- Living mafia can talk to each other whenever they want.
How roles are selected:
All players submitted privately if they want TOWN or MAFIA.
If less than or equal to 2 people request mafia they all get mafia and any unfilled scum slots are selected randomly from the remainder.
If >2 people request mafia the scumteam is randomly selected from that pool.
After the Mafia team is selected, they send me the name of one town player. That player CANNOT become Chosen.
The 2 Chosen are randomly selected amongest the remaining 6 Townies.
You are Town. The game is here. Please read the setup and rules and ask me if you have any questions. Confirm by replying to this PM.
You are Scum. The game is here. Please read the setup and rules and ask me if you have any questions. You need to decide which player cannot be Chosen. Confirm by replying to this PM.