Nanook

Dead

Ellibereth, Supersaint was lynched Day 1
brassherald Mafia Goon died Day 1
Katsuki, Town Vigilante died Night 1
Josh, Town Blank Vigilante died Night 1

Links
Day 1 End

Game Days will last 5 calendar days. Game nights will last 48 hours.

Majority Lynch Rules Are In Effect

1 Like

General Rules:

1. WE ARE ALLOWING PLAYERS TO EDIT THEIR OWN POSTS TO FIX ANY FORMATTING ERRORS (broken tags, broken quotes). This DOES NOT extend to typos. Please try to make any potential edits promptly after your original post (e.g. don’t go back an edit a post a day after you make it).
Please do not abuse this - edit history is public to everyone. If you’re caught abusing edits bad things will happen.

2. Let me and the other players know if you’re busy and won’t have time to post for a couple of days. If you are absent for more than 24 hours without notice, you will be prodded, and will have 24 hours in which to make a post.

3. Don’t directly quote from, screenshot, or talk about concrete stuff (e.g. timestamps) from private communications. Paraphrasing is ok

4. If you’re not sure about anything ask me about it!

5. MAJORITY LYNCH RULES ARE IN EFFECT. IF NO ONE HAS A MAJORITY OF VOTES BY THE DAY’S DEADLINE THERE WILL BE NO LYNCH.

6. Have fun!

Setup:

• 2 Mafia Goons
  • 3-5 Vigilantes OR Blank Vigilantes
  • 2-4 Bombs OR Supersaints

Mechanics

• 25% chance of 3 Vigs (50% Blank Vig) and 4 town roles (50/50% Bomb or Supersaint)
  • 50% chance of 4 Vigs (50% Blank Vig) and 3 town roles (50/50% Bomb or Supersaint)
  • 25% chance of 5 Vigs (50% Blank Vig) and 2 town roles (50/50% Bomb or Supersaint)
  • Mafia has a factional Roleblock OR a factional Doctor protection (as well as the group kill). One member may choose to perform both the NK and the Doc/RB choice.
  • Vigilantes will not be informed whether they are a blank or not.
  • Bomb will kill any player who successfully shoots it at night (unless protected by a Doctor action). A Bomb cannot be roleblocked.
  • Supersaint will kill any player who hammers it during the day.
  • Mafia wins endgames where they control 50% of the town UNLESS the remaining townie(s) is a Bomb, in which case it’s a tie.
"Sample Role PMs
Town Vigilante

Welcome!

You are a Town Vigilante.

Abilities:

• Each night phase, you may attempt to shoot a player in the game. There is a possibility you are a Blank Vig who shoots blank bullets.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and at least one town player is still alive.

The game topic is here: Brass & Shrapnel Mafia - Pregame

Please confirm by replying to this PM with your alignment.

The game will start after at least 8 players have confirmed.

Town SuperSaint

Welcome!

You are a Town SuperSaint.

Abilities:

• If you are lynched during the day, the player to hammer you will also die.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and at least one town player is still alive.

Town Bomb

Welcome!

You are a Town Bomb.

Abilities:

• If you are successfully shot at night (Blank Vig targets don’t count), the player to shoot you will also die.

Win condition:

Mafia Goon

Welcome!

You are Mafia Goons.

Abilities:

• Factional communication: During pregame and during the night phases you may talk with your partner in this Private Topic. During the day phases this topic will be locked.

• Factional kill: Each night phase, one of you may perform the factional kill.

• Factional ability: Each night phase, one of you may also perform a Doctor save OR a Roleblock.

Win condition:

You win when you control the majority of the town or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Role PMs will go out shortly have gone out. Day 1 will start after 8 of 9 players have confirmed.
Look in your role PM for instructions for how to confirm.

I will update this post as we progress to Game-Start!

Role PMs have gone out!

8 of 9 players have confirmed.The game will start momentarily!

Sample Role PMs have been added to the setup notes above.

1 Like

Day 1 Begins!

Not Voting: 9 (Ellibereth, Katsuki, _fferyllt, Myloninja13, brassherald, Josh, KatyusahGB, dwiltse1114, Nanook)

@bs

Deadline: June 13, 2018 4:00 AM

Vote: Nanoooooooooooook

I feel like ur an mser for some reason am I wrong

KILL: CUPCAKE

i asked ffery if i could be a dayvig and she said “yes. also you’re really handsome and smart and cool”

(paraphrased, of course, she may not have said those exact words but close enough)

did you remember to make sure it wasn’t a blank dayvig tho :thinking:

50% chance u played yourself watch out

i… i don’t shoot blanks…

how rude

god I wish that were me

I claim town

I town read giga

lol

I should be insulted right

I’m employed by elections ontario and I’m allowed to wear a maple leafs shirt as my work shirt #canada

Are you going to lmao

I’m cringing picturing it…

Its election day and I’m doing the techy stuff for vote processing so ya

they all wore button up shirts and ties and I’m in a leafs sweater