Look at the Animals Mafia [SCUM Win!]

Look at the animals in the zoo, wouldn’t you like to be one?

It is now D1

Players:
MetalSonic
Srceenplay—He dead (Town)
Ellibereth—He dead (Town aligned 3p)
Katsuki–He dead (Town)
fferyllt
Urist

Plurality lynch rules are in effect (most votes at the end of the day is lynched). Days will be approximately 72 hours (adjusted to fit my schedule), and nights will be approximately 24 hours (also adjusted to my schedule).

Full rules: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fsFQ5xWqxD_ce20cxQQbsGGlZsHFHPztJI5eUha106g/edit

VC 1-0

Deadline is July 2, 2018 6:00 PM (Europe: Paris), July 2, 2018 9:00 AM (America: Los Angeles)

@Animals

My win condition is to lynch Ellibereth before he posts.

Lets do it fam.

VOTE: ELLI

hi guys!

Why do I want you to win?

Any one else try clicking this to see a VC?

VOTE: metalsonic

OH AND STEVE IRWIN SHOULD CLAIM

swear beats are good

Swear bears

Jesus fuck autocorrect how did you even mess that up

You wouldn’t happen to be a sting-ray would you?

I’ve played this setup before in a chat mafia game. Since the alignments of each role gets randed that’s not as useful as it could be.

I asked Nanook if it’s ok to talk about what I do know and he said yeah once he was able to stop laughing evilly.

nope

claiming is optimal play though so the stringray can avoid him

Sounds backwards

If the alignments are actually totally randomized then my role is complete garbage.
Could help to find Stevie if he refuses to claim tho.

VOTE: Srceenplay

is the setup open? what does stingray do?

Did you read the setup info? The role names are known, but what they do is not (except to the extent that I remember a little from playing this setup in chat mafia).

stingray kills Steve Erwin if they target him. Steve Erwin doesn’t count as scum or town for parity purposes, but wins with whichever alignment they randed.