Dead

Titus, VT
Muffins, Serial Killer
pyx, Town Doctor
Impulse, Town Tracker

1 Like

General Rules:
stolen from fferyllt

1. WE ARE ALLOWING PLAYERS TO EDIT THEIR OWN POSTS TO FIX ANY FORMATTING ERRORS (broken tags, broken quotes). This DOES NOT extend to typos. Please try to make any potential edits promptly after your original post (e.g. don’t go back an edit a post a day after you make it).
Please do not abuse this - edit history is public to everyone. If you’re caught abusing edits bad things will happen.

2. Let me and the other players know if you’re busy and won’t have time to post for a couple of days. If you are absent for more than 24 hours without notice, you will be prodded, and will have 24 hours in which to make a post.

3. Don’t directly quote from, screenshot, or talk about concrete stuff (e.g. timestamps) from private communications. Paraphrasing is ok

4. If you’re not sure about anything ask me about it!

5. MAJORITY LYNCH RULES ARE IN EFFECT. IF NO ONE HAS A MAJORITY OF VOTES BY THE DAY’S DEADLINE THERE WILL BE NO LYNCH.

6. Have fun!

A Pre-Confirmation message has been sent out to all players to determine if they are still interested to play in the game. A discord notice will be sent to those who do not reply within 24 hours.

If all players have confirmed, I will immediately send out role PMs and begin the game at 8 AM EST. If any player has not confirmed, they will be replaced.

Role PMs are going out now.

All Role PMs have been sent out! If I have made a mistake and forgot to send you your role PM, Please inform me immediately! I’m only human. Else, the game will start at 10 AM EST.

Sample role PM:

Dear <player>,

You are <flavor>, Vanilla Townie. Your vote is your weapon. Use it wisely!

You are aligned with the Town. You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.

@flipflap

This topic was automatically opened after 62 minutes.

@flipflap

Thread opened 30 mins ago

Phase lengths will be 6/1

6 day days, 1 day nights

hi guys!

hi scumbuddy who do we lynch?

maybe pyx before he invisiblates

Too late. I be invisiblated alreadys. Nooooo ones can see me now.

VOTE: pyx

Let’s see if you are invisible.

Dab on them haters

I studied like hard and stuff when I did that gif with all your avatars. Now I nose all your deepest secrets.

Hey everyone! So many people I haven’t played with - should be fun. So how do we go about this with so many players?

One way if for the ebils to confess, repent, and get counselling right away; but it’s not nearly as fun and our host put so much effort into having a nice party, so…

Some players do vote poking with wagons and stuff. You can go ahead and vote me with Titus and there’s Bob’s your uncle to start.
Other players try to get ebils to make a slip, which they usually do, 'cause ebil folk are slippery folk.
Others pick something someone has said and make a big ruckus over it 'till someone pees their pants.
I, um, am not wearing pants, so…

And I’m sitting here thinking that the game is all about figuring out who your friends are.

The last thing I’m gonna do is vote for you in such a careless way. It’s just not my style :slight_smile:

I’m also very skeptical of anybody who makes a big deal about what people say. It’s turned out for the worse every time I’ve seen it happen.

Well… some folk think Day 1 is a wash and do random voting. That’s just weaksauce - wolves sure know who they want dead.
But, aye, getting friends in a town core is good strategy. It’s like a mini-game within the larger - concentrate on reading a few or those you may know best from other games. Trust can be a good currency, depending on your skill-set.
And, yes, wolves aren’t always in the silent, but conversation is what the game is about. The quiet often have something to hide.