Tarot uPick: Under A Deviant Moon - GAME OVER!

Tarot uPick - Under A Deviant Moon

Designed and Hosted by fferyllt

Design phase is completed.

Players

@alisae
@ErikaFurudo
@Mental
@chesskid3
@catspurr
@pyx
@GuyinFreezer
@Ellibereth
@smilodon
@ActionDan
@chessbaby3
@beeboy
@Srceenplay

Alive

Alisae
Judge Mental
catspurr
pyx
GuyinFreezer
Ellibereth
smilodon
ActionDan
chessbaby3
Srceenplay

Dead

beeboy, reflexive role copier lynched day 1
chesskid3, compulsive day 1 loverizer killed night 2
Erika Furudo, 2-shot strengthener died night 2

Links
Day 1 Begins
Day 1 Ends
Day 2 Begins
Day 2 Ends
Day 3 Begins

Postmortem Discussion: Tarot uPick Postmortem Thoughts

RULES (stolen/tweaked from Antihero because his are much shorter than mine)

1. Put your votes in bold like so Vote: fferyllt. You can use shortened versions of people’s names but I need to know who you’re referring to. You don’t have to unvote before changing votes. I’d appreciate it if you put votes in their own line.
  2. Day 1 will have a 4 (real) day deadline. I may lengthen or shorten after that based on how things are going. I’ll ask for your thoughts on Night 1, and possibly again later in the game.
  3. Once you are dead, no more posting in the game thread. I will give you access to the dead thread, where you can laugh or cry as you see fit.
  4. My color is blue. If you want to be colorful in a post, use a different color.
  5. Don’t talk about ongoing games here and don’t talk about this game while it’s ongoing anywhere else (unless you’re in the dead thread). This goes for offsite as well as at M451.
  6. Do not quote or pretend to quote any private communication, either from me or from anyone else you are allowed to talk with. The same goes for screenshots… Paraphrasing is ok.
  7. I’ll prod you every 24 hours of inactivity. If prodded, you’ll have 12 hours to post before I’ll start looking for a replacement. PLEEZE don’t make me replace you!
  8. The only questions I’ll answer in the thread are about public mechanics. If you have a question about your role, you need to ask by PM. Don’t try to use me to fish for information.
  9. If you’re in doubt about the legality of something you’re about to do, ask me. Questions are good. Modkills are bad.
  10. The most important rule: Have fun, enjoy the game, and be kind to each other!

Role Design Process

1. Determine each player’s significator
    a. If the player is the first one to choose their first priority card, that card is their significator.
    b. If their first choice is already taken, their second choice is their significator.
    c. If their second choice is taken, then their third choice is their significator.
    d. If their third choice is taken, I give up and go home. (fortunately, this didn’t happen)
  2. Design a town role based on the meanings of their three cards, with the significator being the biggest influence on my imagination.
  3. Roll for alignments (I use random.org).
  4. Adjust the roles as needed for the scum players and the overall game lolbalance.

Role PMs are going out now.

The game thread will open once all role PMs are sent.

Confirmation phase will be in this thread. Once at least 11 of the 13 players have posted, the game will begin. Votes prior to that will not be counted.

Confirmation Phase begins now!

The first to confirm is always confirmed town so

vote: Elibereth

Gottem

This game only has enough room for 1 hearthstoneman3.

Ahh, but I am #3, obviously, and I say the game is not technically afoot before 22 feet are present, possibly less if any be defooted.

You… you have voted out of order and must go back three spaces.

But it is specifically stated any votes in this pre-game confirmation will not count.
You go back 3 paces for twisting the vote order. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Please do not be threatened by this, hearthstonemanthingy, but consider it a wise and confident lesson upon which to meditate as a beacon of bacon, After all, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Have some bacon, and then vote again after 11 have had coffee.

REMINDER THAY KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS ARE SUPER HYPE.

AND TO GET POST COUNT CLICK ON THE TIME STAMP IN THE UPPER RIGHT AND IT’LL SAY “POST N”

Working on getting it in the main post body.

It’a sin to vote a mockingjay.

It takes a village. Please do not take the village. :no_mouth:

pls let me know when I need to begin to pay attention to posts!

I’m here.

What are they again?