MiscPick - Game Over!

Haha ya I thought so :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

lol stupid lock timer.
this is open again.

Gg scum.

Thanks for the game Urist.
Next time Iā€™m picking death so maybe I can kill people.

Btw what could i do in order to not get lynched?

I could have asked Vizzy to not vote you :wink:

But lynching you was essential to my win condition, so I let that happen. While pretending that I didnā€™t want it to happen :stuck_out_tongue:

So, I really doubt there was anything you could do. Iā€™ll let you know you were my favorite town player in this game (MVP)!

1 Like

Thanks for that, this was the first game that I said Ill do my best and tried to do that, I would normally be inactive and lurky and wait until lylo (because i usually had more games than I can handle) but i realized that does not work so i tried to be more active, however your tone and thought of processes were townie a lot and got me really well

Do you have any tips for being a wolf?

1 Like

I do! I might write an article about it!

1 Like

Ok thanks, im looking forward to it

Iā€™ve written an article about tips for catching scum as town a couple of months ago, maybe you may want to look at that in the meantime. Also, for some short tips, check out my scum PT though theyā€™re specifically tailored to Vizzy instead of for the general.

Andres - impulse PT
Sky - Nanook PT
Sky - Srceen PT
Sky - pyx PT
Sky - Vizzy PT
Sky - Erika PT
Sky - MS PT

MS - Erika PT
MS - Vizzy Scum PT

Dead Thread
Mod Notes <- Contains all roles and actions

By the way,

Urist played an extremely nasty prank on me at the start of the game that almost caused me to replace out. Fortunately, he corrected it later and explained that itā€™s just a prank.

1 Like

LOL that was hilarious donā€™t lie

btw any criticism on the setup is greatly encouraged.
i definitely made a mistake on srceenā€™s role, he was meant to be able to get the later-stage one-shots if he survived to the end of the game. i greatly overestimated the number of abilities that would resolve each night.

Nanook mayorized me exactly when I killed him, confirming me as a PGO. Lol. That was very beneficial to me. He did, actually, ā€œsuicidedā€ on me.

1 Like

real unfortunate

My only regret is not being louder that MS probably wasnā€™t a PGO. I thought Erika had it for a bit early on D3, but I canā€™t blame her cause i didnā€™t lay enough groundwork ahead of it.