Big Ass Yacht (NSIMI Game B)

Your behavior is objectively harmful for town regardless of whether anyone else acknowledges the strategy you are promoting.

If youā€™d actually listen to me Iā€™m trying to be the most town beneficial player here

Thatā€™s a funny joke. I know exactly the argument youā€™re providing, and I understand the rationale behind it. You could be 100% right about that, and ā€œIā€™m not going to help you if you donā€™t do it this way neener neenerā€ is still trite bullshit that will never help any town.

It pointless to talk with you about this right now, but nobody else is around. What did you have for dinner tonight?

Posting for reference.

Meatloaf. And not good meatloaf

Posting for reference.

1 Like

There has never been ā€œgood meatloafā€ in any time or space since the dawn of the universe.

True. But my dad had an emergency tooth/jaw surgery so heā€™s stuck on soft foods which means Iā€™m stuck on soft foods too I guess

We know nutella crammed a teammate into the middling ā€œlight greenā€ tier. I suspect thereā€™s room for another amid these half-read intermediate colors. When I look at this list my eyeballs gravitate straight toward Mantis ā€“ other tier, and POE within that tier puts me at Mantis.

Granted I know nothing about Hannah and forgot that slot exists.

Mafia-aligned M2H seemed to mention UFO only twice (if Iā€™ve used the search filters correctly).

One

Two

Theyā€™re nothingburgers for me and do no favors to UFO.

I honestly canā€™t even remember he and I being in the thread at the same time. Maybe when I first entered the thread? My communication style is responsive to the people actually participating

Posting for a reference

Similarly, hereā€™s a compilation of UFO posts involving M2H:

One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six | Seven | Eight | Nine | Ten

My primary thoughts from this stem from the EOD sequence wherein Sloonei was almost lynched instead of M2H ā€“ this entire ordeal was absolutely silly, and Sloonei should have never been close. So I pretty much hate this. UFO was eager to hop into that junk and take Sloonei out instead on the basis of ā€œvote for scum readsā€, as level 1 as it gets. Gross.

Eager to hop in? Make it sound like I joined 2 votes in or some shit. I started the wagon on someone who was voting me for reasons I didnā€™t feel were in good faith. Clearly I was wrong in the results but the method was there

ā€œGun to my head itā€™s these two but instead Iā€™m going to vote someone else the other townies are fine with killingā€ is how scum gets away with distancing from their partners

This is the only interesting interaction I see between nutella and Mantis. Weā€™re left to the generic question ā€œdid Mantis pretend to confuse nutella with Mastina?ā€ (whoever that is). I donā€™t care about that kind of wine, but yā€™all with more perspective on Mantis might care.

To me this requires that you just didnā€™t read Slooneiā€™s post. He said himself he didnā€™t want a hammer falling yet.

Iirc the mastina comment was that they are scummy like mastina scum, but i dont even think that was mantis. Iā€™ll have to reread it. I also think starv called nutella ds because he tunneled her day 1 like he used to do to ds. I donā€™t see the similarity in their play.

sprityo posts about Mantis:

One | Two | Three

The emerging trend here is a willingness from sprityo to cast shade upon Mantis, but not to contribute to any wagon (or to include her in his ā€œwould lynchā€ pile). So thatā€™s not great.