Big Ass Yacht (NSIMI Game B)

I mean I’ll shoot you in the ass if you’re around to shoot in the ass. I dunno if the mafia have roleblock capabilities or the like to make me look like a fart, but whatever. My trigger finger isn’t prone to hesitation.

That’s a few too many moving parts, I prefer “one of Elli and UFO is scum. Elli is dead but no flip. We can confirm the scum in the pair is dead by lynching UFO.”
That way we don’t have the possibility of you surviving to the morning.

Plus in my eyes you’re confirmed scum, so I feel like your proposals are kind of not looking out for my best interests.

Don’t let scum know where you might vote!

Why do you think I’m over in this game?

Report ufo posting. Do not respo d to ufo posters.

Like if I’m locked scum, why did scum move me here. Talk it out

What information does town gain if I am lynched today and I flip scum?

This is not a trick question

Where have all the cowboys gone?

VOTE: ufofever

1 Like

Why chess though?

Didnt they swap chess and UFO? So if UFO is scum, I guess the train of thought was to give him a chance here?

They just removed an entire game of townies for the price of one member, seems like a good deal.

chesskid would be town, since if he was scum, the other game would still be running.

Elli could confirm you town as scum…

Ya that’s what I thought

@Key do you think there is no way Elli could have been scum? Ie, how certain are you?

Very sure. He talked you into setting up that hammer on nutella, who was scum. If he was scum, he executes as many townies as possible before we lynch him.

I feel bad about the way UFO has been squirming, but I think he’s been dead focused on promoting a strategy that keeps him alive, rather than recognising he likely dies today and working on making sure he helps us lynch scum going forward, to the point of literally giving an alphabetical readslist.

I also don’t think there’s too many cases where town asks about information in case they flip scum.

1 Like

If you actually acknowledge the objectively mechanically correct method to kill my uncertain spot PLUS get a good information lynch today, then I’ll bother to start scumhunting

I’m convinced you’re mafia now and I don’t even care about your role claim or whatever other mechanical babble drove you into the ditch earlier.

There is no rationale to justify your present behavior apart from A) mafioso or B) petulant child. I don’t think you’re B.

Whether or not I’m town, scum, or a petulant child doesn’t mean this is not the correct strategy for town

I’m not hammering. Y’all are hella impatient. If someone else does it whatever, but I would like the day to last at least a bit. There’s plenty to learn beyond UFO.

Any estimates on the number of mafia members originally in the game? I’m accustomed to approximately a 3.5:1 ratio or so, but this culture is different so dunno.