Stormy Seas (NSIMI Game A)

I don’t know this. And neither did chesskid. And a few other people probably.

How many scum do we think exist in here right now?

I had not given any consideration to how Nanook would be handling staggered day endings. But I also never ever play with hammer voting and didn’t even know we were using it for this game until yesterday evening. It hadn’t really occurred to me in any concrete way that the days could end at different times.

I can’t emphasize enough how much I don’t give a shit about what anyone from the other thread is saying.

That being said, in Chesskid’s (via Kim) own words, neighbors should slight scumread the other. I townread Kim, so I should scumread Chesskid.

reads aren’t exactly transitive that way

Oh okay so Elli is just scum here. Nice

This is the part that bothers me. chesskid made it a point to clear Kim off the bat. Then it was clarified that they’re actually neighbors, not masons, and neighbors aren’t necessarily aligned together. Why would anyone just accept the alignment of their neighbor? And why did chesskid go out of his way to make that declaration?

its normal to claim masons here with a variety of people, neighbors seems a fairly straightforward chance to do so.

Why?

btw everyone I’m a mason too.

mason with myself.

Let’s talk about this. How much do you believe in this statement?

Better than rand

Not particularly sure how it started
I think an outgrowth of people claiming mason with their strong townreads.

I don’t really know what you guys mean when you say “better than rand” or “above rand” or “below rand” or all that stuff.

Do you think Elli is scum and why?

I mean I can pick it up from context a bit, but those words belong to a vocabulary that I don’t have or use, so it’s kinda like you’re just occasionally slipping into Portuguese in the middle of posts, which is cool and all and I wouldn’t want to stop you from celebrating your Portuguese heritage, but it adds a slight barrier to my understanding of the point you’re making, ya dig?

1 Like

From a town player with no additional info’s pov a player flips town around 72% of the time and scum the remaining 28%. Some scum above rand means they flip scum any amount more than said 28. I like giving numeric estimates since the numbers obviously adjust on player B if the percentages move for player A.

That was intentional snark directed at Elli lol

2 Likes

He didn’t just accept it, he asked for info about where I play and went and looked at some of my games on PlayDip. Said he was trying to take a page from Elli’s playbook.

So I mean, maybe he lied about that I suppose, but he didn’t just take it at face value. He seemed suspicious of me at first for not coming in scumreading him, but changed his mind because I’m from a different site meta.

This is where my unmathematical approach can do nothing but stare blankly.

Yes I scumread Elli, he’s not being accurate with game mechanics and he’s not being accurate with his read on me (without giving a reason). The way to read Elli is with accuracy