Stormy Seas (NSIMI Game A)

@Fatmo what are your thoughts on players? Do you lean town or scum on anyone yet?

Mason.

with who?

I just feel like there’s a perfectly good opportunity for you to engage us all directly to produce a first impression here, rather than waiting to review the archaeological record. I respect the process, but why not try something else in a situation like the one you’re in here?

You can see why that would be silly to claim/ask and expect a serious answer to.

I don’t believe it leads to better than rand results and might lead to worse than rand without practice while the method I have I know leads to better than rand.

Kim is town until proven otherwise. You never lynch Fatmo before Day 2. I like that you actually seem to he trying to solve the game. Elli is a big eye roll until he reads me, M2H I…have already forgotten everything about except he wants to play conservatively (the hell even is that?), and Doggo I don’t think is quite as bad as you seem to be reading, and this post has gone on for long enough and my phone’s keyboard is annoyingly laggy

Tell me more.

Like I have some particular tells for certain player archetypes but you’re all fairly experienced from elsewhere so those are all likely to moot.

I’m just…not that interested in the whole discussing stuff that’s happening thing until I can be convinced it’s not just people making things up.

What would it be other than people making stuff up?

No, no I definitely cannot see why that’s silly. If you’re a mason and you die tonight I sure the fuck want to know who your confirmed town partner was.

Not sure what your point in doing this with me is.
There should be sufficient evidence I’d take this approach regardless of alignment.

I think Kim and you seem pretty townie. Don’t have a soul read on UFO, but don’t see anything alarming. Him I still haven’t seen as scum on the forum, but we’ve been town together many times and basically always end up correctly townreading each other sooner or later.

Nah, it’s better for them to dodge the nightkills and live for later.

Do you think he’s actively trying to not solve the game or fuck with our ability to solve? Sure he was abrasive out the gate, but as a fellow abrasive player I can respect the process.

I can confirm that Elli is a subscriber to the philosophy that too much talk can fuck things up for town instead of help them; he said as much after he was the drafting captain in draft mafia.

Whether he’s just playing that up now or not idk.

Though I did fool him when I was scum and he was town.

Qu’est-ce que fuck?

1 Like

Not. The. Same. Process. At. All.

Lol but like, let’s say everyone in a game subscribed to the view that too much talk is bad for town. Lol then no one says anything and no one has anything to read into?

VOTE: Elli

Bad logic is bad. Not giving us the opportunity for us to judge if you’re reading us accurately is worse.