Stormy Seas (NSIMI Game A)

M2h’s lack of presence is really weird here, first time I’ve ever seen him be quiet.

Though I have only played scum him in the past… but bleh this still feels weird.

All I’m gonna say is that if I’m killed today because I was voted on by someone that actively wasn’t scumreading me, I’m going to be livid

You’re talking about Doggo right? Who basically seemed like he threw up his hands and gave up on trying to read us, but then just decided that we aren’t what he’s used to so he could vote either of us?

Yea it does seem weird.

I really wish Eli or…anyone in the other thread…could be around to tell us if that’s a possibly scummy sign from M2H.

No, Sloonie! He literally said he didn’t have me in the scumteam but is still gonna leave his vote on me and then go get on a plane. The fuck is that?!

Also Doggo’s case is shit too, but at least it kinda sorta maybe makes sense?

This post is bullshit. Vote scum reads

Oh shit yea Sloo never changed his vote and he said he would and read you as town now on gut.

Lunchtime

VOTE: Sloonie should die.

I don’t want VOTE: M2H to have fewer votes than you.

Scum choice mechanics.

Tells are individual. (e.g. three people can have the exact same everything in a game and it be above rand scum for one, above rand town for another, rand for the third).

By the way a mechanical thing you guys might not be aware of - if wagons are tied at deadline here scum get to choose who dies within the tie, so we don’t want a tie.

Not relevant for alignment since I know people believe this but this is so so so so mathematically wrong and is such a commonly held belief. Mafia is Mixed Strategy, people should be voting away from their reads a fair percentage of the time.

That’s brutal lol.

Well I guess you did predict earlier that this would come down to UFO vs M2H. And you said earlier it was a coin flip for you.

What are your thoughts now?

I don’t think I’ve ever voted for someone if I didn’t think there was a chance they were scum.

Then why are you not harping literally everyone else to do the same thing?

The wifi at my place is down so I had to wake up @Key to help me set up a mobile hot spot. Pretty annoying but I hope we get it fixed.

Mixed strategy

Seconded.

Oy

How convenient