Stormy Seas (NSIMI Game A)

:roll_eyes:

Am I town?

I don’t know.

Rn I’m a bit over a third through thread B. thread B has all the cool people, love the way jay just has fun.

K I fucking love Jay already, and he says he townreads you (thread B post 77), so I guess I gotta townread you.

Elli always claims Mason in video mafia when mason is an option. I thought he was doing that here too. Otherwise Elli has I think 3 reads so far and all of them are about players in the other game (unless Mantis = M2H, never got clarification on that one). I’m not saying that’s bad, but like I’m definitely not reading a game I’m not playing unless I’m specifically pinged in a post.

Okay am I seriously going to be expected to follow along with the other game? Because I really can’t do that and if that’s the expectation you should policy lynch me right now.

I will not hold it against anyone if they decide not to read the other thread. We are llaying in this thread. This is what matters.

You’re supposed to guess, not to defer to the magical ass bear in the other thread who is always 100% right about me, lock it in.

but the other thread is objectively more fun

why would a town lock in a read on day 1 again?

Let’s make this one fun then

Because JaggedJimmyJay said so.

Like obviously you’re not following it as closely as they are, but clearly there’s cross game stuff that some people are conscious of. So even if some of us decide not to follow the other thread, we at least still need to be conscious that there is another thread that’s somehow interconnected with this one, and that some people in each thread are going to be paying attention to and commenting on the other one.

1 Like

Oops, this was supposed to be a reply to a UFO post.

1 Like

sorry I have issues with commitment, i get afraid people only love me for the wrong reasons.

even though no one loves me

Huh, OK I don’t remember that from my video mafia session, but that could either be because it wasn’t an option in the games we played, or because I hadn’t slept for 42 hours and just don’t remember certain things lol.

Also Eli did clear up that Mantis is a player in the other thread and that M2H is not the same player.

I followed you there Fatmo.

@ FUTURE DEAD TOWNIES,

Don’t transfer me over to the other game. I won’t help out and I won’t be able to catch up and it will not help the town. So just don’t do it. (Fuck there’s no way dead scum is allowed to move me, is there? Question for Nanook and I will let you know his response when I get out of work because my break is over now.)

@Future Dead Townies

pls move me to the other game

Well then I missed that part. But I swear it’s a thing. I’m pretty sure we even fake claimed Masons together in a game.