Stormy Seas (NSIMI Game A)

dude doggo at some point you’re just gonna have to get over yourself and play

Briefly skimmed the other game and holy christ am I glad to be in here with only 6 of you.

4 Likes

I’m townreading you because you are an easy read for me. You just aren’t going to pick a fight like that with me as scum.

i think elli isn’t a great vote rn because chesskid is tring him

idr have any strong scumreads but I still tr doggo and sloonei

I think ufo’s reads post seemed forced, don’t really have a read on kim or fatmo atp

Why is chesskid such an authority figure on elli?

Is “forced” a bad thing? Would you vote for UFO?
Do you have any first impressions on kim or fatmo? General observations about them?

ngl I am knee deep in work and need to catch up. I just skimmed over the thread.

idk chess just seems to give fairly accurate reads and they have a long history together or so I believe anyways.

And from a brief skim, no not really, I just don’t have an explicit read on either of them.

says the person who hasn’t been playing to the person with over 50 posts? :roll_eyes:

Playing’s in my name, catch me if u can, son.

/me plays in the street

How do you normally approach Day 1 of a game?

I told you how to read Kim and Fatmo. Never kill Fatmo day 1 and Kim is town unless she’s actively not even trying.

A great man once said, “maybe explain your reads with the assumption that we can’t read your mind please and thank you.”

You cannot possibly be equating this with the “I’m not explaining anything” reads from Ellibereth.

2 Likes

Why not? UFO is all up in Elli’s business about his lack of explained reads. UFO is then offering reads without explanation. UFO is at least indicating that he’ll be forthcoming, but I can’t award him any credit for that until he follows through.

1 Like

Come up with a goal, try to implement goal.

If I have no goal, fart around and until I get one.

Goals are typically how I want to be viewed rather than going out to try and solve the game day 1, because let’s be real, I am not solving any game on day 1.

I’ve achieved my day 1 goal(s) already.

What is/was your Day 1 goal?

I also typically reveal my early goals in mid to late game.

Also the aim is never to have the game solved on Day 1, it is to use Day 1 to put ourselves in the best possible position to solve it later on.

but that’s not really relevant here