Big Ass Yacht (NSIMI Game B)

@JaggedJimmyJay Did you comment on this already? Because i’m more on the fence of Seth/Erika

Erika has given me a “i voted nutella because i wanted to” essentially and I think thats poop

Then there’s Seth’s vote for nutella but he called nutella town and it really doesnt make sense.

Out of that group I’d kill StarV with pleasure. I’d kill GTacc in the absence of a more appealing option. I’d kill Erika to save a town read. I am not sure I feel killing Seth.

I do feel fine with my present Mantis vote though. What’s your take on her?

So you mentioned something about when she came in that felt like she was just trying to put out content, but I didn’t see an issue with it on my glance over

hold one for me to double check

is player salad the correct term here?

At face value I like Erika’s vote less than Seth’s vote. Seth’s is the sort of obstinate neener neener type shit that I tend to think either comes from a townie, or it comes from a mafioso bussing their teammate. I like Seth’s vote less if it’s correct.

Erika’s vote is basically nothing, so I am not going to praise it.

1 Like

Mantis said i was interesting for having different reads, but theirs seems all kinds of weird in my eyes. Unless of course it’s just following the pack, then i’d say it’s poor effort. I dont think that’s the case though.

I mean I get you guys dont like erika/tn/StarV because their playstyles can be offputting but

I think the wagon looks pretty pure which is comforting

I had the thought momentarily that it’s salad-esque (not classic salad, which is more like your “I’d lynch in this pile” group :stuck_out_tongue:)

It’s at least reads, so I won’t press. I don’t think they look very authentic though.

Mantis being wary of you looks like bullshit. Because your reads are different from the herd? That’s silly.

“ActionDan is a wait and see more from him” is a nothing comment shoved into the post for the sake of existing. Mafia do that kind of thing a lot.

If nutella is town, Mantis shows potential TMI here. She doesn’t have the background that we have to reinforce that read.

I don’t know anything about playstyles. Erika and tn are less concerning; they’re posts have just sometimes been thin (more Erika).

StarV’s posts have been actively suspicious on a frequent basis. I have no idea why people trust that slot.

riddle me this riddlemaster,

who if any on the nutella wagon is a mafia candidate and why?

“They’re” in this post is a disgusting error. I am going to flush myself down the toilet.

this gives me the heeby jeebies

Seththeking is voting Nutella (post #558)
Andresvmb is voting nutella (post #561)
tn5421 is voting nutella (post #613)
ErikaFurudo is voting nutella (post #623)

Urist has been useless this phase.

Reputation not being met.

Does urist have a reputation?

Certainly a self-promoted reputation! :grinning:

3 Likes

Feel like I answered this alrdy by saying it looks pure to me?

But I’m also not interested in scumhunting off of my wagon on day 1 lmao? Like why would I be? I’m assuming it’s going to red. If it does, I’m obviously more interested in off wagoners as most scum will not be bussing.

If it greens well I’m probably dead overnight or lynched but obviously I would then reevaluate

Someone tell me why Mantis is a member of the town faction.

You said “look pretty pure” so i has assumed you had doubt in your mind, my mistake

and to assume scum dont buss is… presumptuous

Sure maybe one snuck on.

Theres 4 or 5 in this game.

i mean with so little content i can’t give you a reason to read them town

I actually can’t give a lot of people with reasons to read town