Big Ass Yacht (NSIMI Game B)

We know nutella crammed a teammate into the middling “light green” tier. I suspect there’s room for another amid these half-read intermediate colors. When I look at this list my eyeballs gravitate straight toward Mantis – other tier, and POE within that tier puts me at Mantis.

Granted I know nothing about Hannah and forgot that slot exists.

Mafia-aligned M2H seemed to mention UFO only twice (if I’ve used the search filters correctly).

One

Two

They’re nothingburgers for me and do no favors to UFO.

I honestly can’t even remember he and I being in the thread at the same time. Maybe when I first entered the thread? My communication style is responsive to the people actually participating

Posting for a reference

Similarly, here’s a compilation of UFO posts involving M2H:

One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six | Seven | Eight | Nine | Ten

My primary thoughts from this stem from the EOD sequence wherein Sloonei was almost lynched instead of M2H – this entire ordeal was absolutely silly, and Sloonei should have never been close. So I pretty much hate this. UFO was eager to hop into that junk and take Sloonei out instead on the basis of “vote for scum reads”, as level 1 as it gets. Gross.

Eager to hop in? Make it sound like I joined 2 votes in or some shit. I started the wagon on someone who was voting me for reasons I didn’t feel were in good faith. Clearly I was wrong in the results but the method was there

“Gun to my head it’s these two but instead I’m going to vote someone else the other townies are fine with killing” is how scum gets away with distancing from their partners

This is the only interesting interaction I see between nutella and Mantis. We’re left to the generic question “did Mantis pretend to confuse nutella with Mastina?” (whoever that is). I don’t care about that kind of wine, but y’all with more perspective on Mantis might care.

To me this requires that you just didn’t read Sloonei’s post. He said himself he didn’t want a hammer falling yet.

Iirc the mastina comment was that they are scummy like mastina scum, but i dont even think that was mantis. I’ll have to reread it. I also think starv called nutella ds because he tunneled her day 1 like he used to do to ds. I don’t see the similarity in their play.

sprityo posts about Mantis:

One | Two | Three

The emerging trend here is a willingness from sprityo to cast shade upon Mantis, but not to contribute to any wagon (or to include her in his “would lynch” pile). So that’s not great.

My question stems more from the notion that if Mantis and nutella are together in a mafia chat, it’s probable that she already knows nutella is neither DS nor Mastina. So we’re left with wine.

Then why not vote Elli? Clearly there was no risk of a hammer there

Just for reference, these are reads from last night on this game (dead and swapped players removed)

Town: star, tn
More likely town: erika, dusk, mantis
Leftover: Urist, Jay, ActionDan, Hannahh

Oh, one more thing…

If we killed 4 scum D1/n1, we don’t have to worry about your alignment UFO, it’s just playing the percentages at this point.

I also want to claim that I think I was targeted by a beneficial action last night. In case anyone wants to claim that in the future

VOTE: UFOfever

L-1 I think?

I believe it is L-1.

Anyone care to name teammates prior to the hammer? I still feel like this serves no purpose but to satisfy impatience. Everyone’s minds are made up, so there’s not going to be some incredible turnaround.

Votecount as of post #1207

UFOFever (5): ErikaFurudo, StarV, Key, Urist, Duskfall98

Not Voting (6): UFOFever, JaggedJimmyJay, ActionDan, Mantis, Hannah, tn5421