US Politics Mafia [Over]

Politics has never been this fast! When it is…that should be your first clue that things are not working.

Ah well. Mitch “@M2h” McConnell had to go. Their throat sac couldn’t save them from a lynch, and they were dispatched in short order, still screaming lines about “The Republic” that could have been confused for Star Wars.

Confused, hoping it was over and the run of the Illuminati was over, you all went to bed anxious.

And yet when morning came, another of your number was missing, found dead of 17 simultaneous forms of cancer.

@StarV StarVBG died, and when day dawned, @Nanook simply peeled off his mask of Ilhan Omar, and shot AOC in her Ben Shapiro-hating face, becoming the sole survivor and therefor god emperor of the newly minted United States of Nanook and Illuminati.

The Illuminati consisting of @Sloonei @Ellibereth and @Nanook Win!

The loyal Patriots consisting of @ActionDan @ErikaFurudo @Dab @Key @M2H @Seththeking @Andresvmb @StarV lose!

1 Like

Tsk tsk

1 Like

EARLY WARNING, KEEP THE POSTGAME FRIENDLY

Private topics available here:

Nanook played well, i think M2H and Dab could have made it harder for him though 🤷

Potential legislation:

Actually fuck it, going to test something.

1. No unsolicited criticism of people’s play at all, congratulations/gg’s/etc. only.

2. If you’re open to feedback state clearly you are (and indicate public or private). If someone hasn’t indicated they want feedback don’t provide any.

3. There are some things in the game that I thought were good example of what were and weren’t over the line #friendly/policy wise, will highlight those in a bit when I have time.

1 Like

very accurate

good job scum, especially Clem

1 Like

Thanks for playing everyone!

but also screw you guys for never proposing troll legislation

Dab did

I’m not interested in criticism or improving my play

1 Like

yeah but his didn’t give anyone a PR :frowning:

come on Key! I even defined it for you!

I would have proposed menstrual rage if we could have proposed more than one a day tbh

1 Like

I expected a massclaim of legislation to be forced in the House tbh. And then a plan to be concocted with intentionally delaying legislation so everything hit on super nights 2 and 4.

I went over the line a couple times early in the game, for which I sincerely apologize.

Fwiw my frustration was genuine and not indicative of alignment.

I’m always open to improvement and criticism, so I’m not going to complain if anything is said about me.

Good job Scum Team. I think Clem played fantastic. Policy lynch next time maybe?