US Politics Mafia [Over]

@realDonaldTrump

Dab (4): Nanook, Andresvmb, StarV, M2H

Not Voting (2): Key, Dab

You all grabbed Dab and strung him up by his coattails, which happened to be very short. You see, Dab wasn’t even IN politics anymore.

Dab was Devin MOOnes, former representative turned peaceful, patriotic, god loving, BOVINE-ASS-SLAPPING farmer.

Sooo yeah that wasn’t a good lynch oh well. Least he wasn’t one of you anymore, you oligarchical government folk.

And then night fell, but not before Immigrant Children vs. Donald “Get back in your cage” Trump was appealed to the highest court in the land.

Come morning, RBG happily strolled out of the Johns Hopkins Ass Cancer Ward, all smiles and freshly cured, while her colleague and loyal patriot, @Andresvmb Brett Kavanaugh was found dead on the steps of his new court.

In his hand was clutched the decision to the court case, a large piece of paper with remarkably little writing and several beer spills. All the paper said was “Fuck dem kids”, which is of course a legally binding decision for me, Donald “Lock them up” Trump.

With 4 alive, it’s 3 to lynch or 2 to No lynch!
RESET
@Key
@Nanook
@M2H
@StarV

Welp. I thought it would just be key when the game kept going but I guess M2 is on the table cause idk why he’s still alive.

I choose mafia

Gg

Clem didn’t even comment on my legislation in the house yesterday :disappointed:

dab not claiming and the last thing they really say being snarking about their no actioning also very :disappointed:

not as :disappointed: as how much I have no idea what’s going on

I was driving 800 miles key

I mean it was posted in the house an hour after your most recent post, I didn’t assume you jumped in the car to drive three days right after you made that

or two days and a day off in the middle I’m not sure

glad you made it safely

Yeah cause work and getting everything packed and ready and sleeping a full two hours doesn’t exist

:wink:

So, M2H you ready to win?

not until tomorrow

Make up your damn mind

I did, town loss

Is there a point to trying to change that or are we just fucked by 3p mechanics either way

Lol

The more people lose, the more my win is worth. Statistics.

VOTE: M2 then, might as well try to get my vote on scum for bragging rights. Pretty much a toss up but if it isn’t going to matter I’d rather guess the player who’s done less

VOTE: M2H I guess?

I’m not reading much more into #994 than assuming it’s just scum outting

if that’s right and star is 3p he can take his win now or just drag it out

I mean or if star is scumsiding then town has already lost, so we could just vote him instead now :thinking: scum might as well take their win