The Senate!

Hey welcome to the Senate!

We have some members!
@Ellibereth - Chuck Grassley
@M2H - Mitch McConnell
@ErikaFurudo - Bernie Sanders
@ActionDan - Elizabeth Warren

This PT will be open during the Days, as well as the pregame. As Moscow Mitch is the head of your order, it will be up to them what legislation is presented for voting.

Any legislation to be presented for vote in the Senate must be presented with at least 24 hours left in the day, though in the event of a hammer or such, it will remain up for vote the next day as well. No deliberation may take place during game nights, and any cast votes will reset for the new day.

To pass legislation requires a majority vote. In the event of a tie as there are currently 4 of you, Mike Pence will break it.

Oh…Mike isn’t here? That’s fine I’ll just do it for him. Donald J Trump will break ties.

are we the scum team???

I dunno about you, but I’m not scum

this is confusing idk if we’re aligned by congressional body or by party

but then if its party then im assuming the ppl in the house also know everybodys role character

so alignments must just be random irrespective of congressional body/party? unless there is no house pt

:confused:

no what.

this isn’t rocket science. there’s 3 PT’s with I assume 4/4/3 split + everybody is independently town or scum (or 3rd party I guess).

I highly doubt there’s more to it than that

:wave:

@M2H be sure to hit us with a bill before the 24 hour mark.

Are you a patriot?

1 Like

I AM THE SENATE.

i AM A PATRIOT

##PROPOSE

LIBERAL PINKOS HAVE INFILTRATED ACADEMIA WITH THEIR LIBERAL ARTS AGENDA AND IN ORDER TO DO THAT WE ARE PROPOSING A NEW LAW TO FIGHT CORRECT GRAMMAR. UNDER THIS NEW BILL, CAPS LOCK WOULD BE MANDATORY.

OH WAIT IT DOESN’T WORK LIKE THAT FUCK

LETS VOTE ON THIS

ACTIONDAN SAID HE’S A PATRIOT THAT MEANS HE’S A GOOD GUY TO ME