Playerlist:

Dead:
Ellibereth, Chuck Grassley, Senate, Illuminati, Lynched Day One
ActionDan, Elizabeth Warren, Senate, True Patriot, Killed Night One
Seththeking, Nancy Pelosi, House, True Patriot, Lynched Day Two
Sloonei, Adam Schiff, House, Illuminati, Lynched Day Three
ErikaFurudo, Bernie Sanders, Senate, True Patriot, Killed Night Three
Dab, Devin MOOnes, Farmer, True Patriot, Lynched Day Four
Andresvmb, Brett Kavanaugh, Supreme Court Justice, True Patriot, Killed Night Four

Alright we are ready! Role PMs will begin to distribute now. Thank you everyone for your great patience as we put this GREATEST MAFIA GAME together.

A few components of this game! You have all been gathered here because you represent the 2 non-me branches of government. Amongst you we have members of Congress, and the Supreme Court!

We are here because it has recently come out in an intelligence briefing that the real villains have always been the ILLUMINATI

So while some of us might disagree, that’s all well and good…unless you disagree with me and then you can get locked up but I digress. Let’s find the Illuminati, get rid of them, and get back to KEEPING AMERICA GREAT.

Members of the House: You have a PT you will be added to!
Members of the Senate: You too!

Your PTs are open during the DAY only. Who does Congressional work at night, people! NOBODY that’s who!

Supreme Court members, your PT will be open only during the night!

Within each PT, your identities will be public! Remember this isn’t about party lines, whether you are a liberal loser or an honest conservative, as long as you aren’t Illuminati scum you are a good god-fearing American Patriot!! Feel free to claim them here if you want. Or don’t if you want! Might be a good idea, might be a bad idea! I don’t usually think before I do things either.

Members of the House! You will be responsible for proposing legislation! You will find what options are available to you in your role PMs! Please do not go off script!
Members of the Senate! You will be responsible for passing legislation that reaches you! You will receive more information in your Senate Chambers PT!

Once the Senate approves it, the bill reaches me, and boy my pen has a lot of ink and I’m ready to sign anything!

Once legislation is passed, which must occur during the day, it will be posted in this thread! It will take effect immediately after Twilight! Unless Appealed!

Supreme Court! You will be responsible for hearing any appeals of legislation! Appeals are made publically, in this thread! Any newly passed legislation can be appealed the day it is passed, before it is set to take effect! By Anyone! Please read this! Anyone can appeal legislation! Any appeals will cause a hold on this legislation and it will go to the Supreme Court for Review!

If Overruled, the legislation is as dead as Osama Bin Laden who I would have killed long before Obama got him! If Upheld, it takes effect the following Twilight Instead!

Any questions? Ask me in your PTs or in private! Or here I guess!

Please read this one since I think this is slightly tricky and we wouldn’t want you guys to get tricked like Macron tricked me!

If the main thread is locked or hammered prior to the POSTING of the official legislation, then it will not count as passed until the following morning and will take effect the next twilight.

E.g. if I am in the Senate, and vote in my PT to approve legislation and then immediately cast a hammer vote prior to the legislation being automatically signed by @realdonaldtrump and posted to the main thread, this event is not considered to have happened until the following morning. It will not count as legislation introduced tomorrow. GOT IT? GOOD

1 Like

All Role PMs out! Expounding on the OPs of House/Senate/Supreme Court topics now.

OPs enhanced and each is open for pregame. Depending on how many people open their PMs we may start tonight or tomorrow morning.

1. @Ellibereth
  2. @Dab
  3. @Sloonei
  4. @Key
  5. @StarV
  6. @M2H
  7. @ErikaFurudo
  8. @Andresvmb
  9. @Seththeking
  10. @ActionDan
  11. @Nanook

Please confirm by message that you got your Role PM and understand your Role!

Just waiting on a last few scumbags! You know who you are!

Alright boys and girls we on!

Uncle Trump is here to bring you all presents. 72hr days 24hr nights.

1. @Ellibereth
  2. @Dab
  3. @Sloonei
  4. @Key
  5. @StarV
  6. @M2H
  7. @ErikaFurudo
  8. @Andresvmb
  9. @Seththeking
  10. @ActionDan
  11. @Nanook

finally

Thank god I have people other than Seth to talk to.

No u

1 Like

who is the best town player here?

Elli without question

Impeach the president!

seems legit

you think if he is town he’ll die tonight?

**@realDonaldTrump I am a ##patriot **

As part of my new commie pinko agenda, I hereby propose a new bilingual tax program. Whereby anyone who can’t speak a 2nd language should be taxed for it. @Andresvmb will be the collector, and speak only in spanish while doing so (Andrés must only post in spanish for the rest of the game)

He usually does