Dub Thee Game Thread

MVP: Kuma and Maybe Row.

I’ll also give Chuck MVP too because LOL.

I mean Town almost lynched the king/Queen Day 1.
Which would have sucked for Town LOL.

Ah yeah you must mean this

A minimum viable product ( MVP ) is a version of a product with just enough features to satisfy early customers…

3 Likes

THE GAME WASN’T EVEN OVER WHAT

1 Like

Friendly postgame rules:

In addition, there were some nonstandard things in how this game was hosted versus other games onsite, so we’re going to look at putting out some materials/guidelines so people know what to expect when they join a game.

3 Likes

Yeah I mean, the Mafia451 contingent did not drive this game at all.

1 Like

I don’t think ending the game force majeure like that was great tbh, if scum wants to play it out let them.

I also don’t think me or Andres ever get mis-killed tbh, lol

1 Like

Not after Chemist flips Scum, no. I was already like 99% on you.

1 Like

Really? You thought I was Scum here?

I’d rather move on to the next game then play out an essentially over game. It’s not like this game or the last scum were particularly exciting.

2 Likes

Not really no. I was just kinda poking around, maybe a bit when nanook voted, but only if chemist flipped town.

If Chemist had been Town I think I would have lost my mind.

Kuma’s powers were completely broken btw hahaha

Can’t miss Vig at Night, and Day Vig of the largest wagon during the Day? That’s crazy.

I could make someone Unlynchable during the Day, and attack anybody visiting a player of my choosing (except myself). I hope the Scum had incredible powers.

@Seththeking thanks for hosting. I enjoyed the game, though I do feel some areas could use some work.

Town, good work.

1 Like

Gg all

I’m not mad that he ended the game early

I’m mad that he did it without the consent of the mafia

what this game felt like

3 Likes