Triple Tickle Game Thread (Day 4)

But anyway, overall I had fun. This was a better designed game than I anticipated.

Also, for the record, I refer you to my #715.

Yeah, you had me on the edge of my seat. I was honestly afraid that you’d figure me out; I thought YBW was last killer, but regardless of if I found last killer or not I was gonna off you last night. I thought I had a better chance of winning going with a town Kingmaker than going into an F3 with you and someone else lol.

I kept landing on you. I just couldn’t let it go. But once I was shot I was almost convinced it was Luft. Luft has an interaction with Erika that could have easily been interpreted as the person that was looking to ensure the frame worked.

#830, #844.

Anyway honestly I feel the Town did good. Finding three individual traitors is very hard. Because you can’t rely on those helping you find the other traitors. So from that point of view, you have to focus on other things.

So I think my fellow Townies did very well. I mean outside of the frame and obviously the end, we cornered the Killer slots and made it exciting.

Thanks for hosting @Seththeking!

YOU WERE WRONG hahaha

You guys got so tunneled on each other. It happens man it’s all good.

1 Like

Yeah, I was pretty sure that GG was gambitting there (I figured the chance of her actually blocking another killer were pretty low). I saw people incorrectly assuming that RB == scum, so I could buy myself another phase and get back kill order advantage going into the last phase. I wasn’t in any particular hurry at that point (killer flip can’t be linked back to any of the other killers), so I figured why not lol.

There was one post I made D1 asking Seth if we could stall the kill (I think that’s my only blunder considering later play; was honestly petrified that would come back to bite me later lol).

This? Yeah, it’s an enormous giveaway actually. If anybody had ISO’ed you carefully, I think you get caught.

But nobody did! So there you go.

Yup, that’s it. I’m honestly amazed nobody found it xD I remembered I asked in-thread after I did the stalled shot and was sweating bullets.

Yeah, I agree. Things like wagon analysis and trying to make connections in the scumteam were pretty useless this time around, balanced only by the extra phases town got.

I was considering going in-thread and saying “WHAT IF IT WAS A FRAME JOB?” but that would just reflect worse on me when it turned out it was, especially since I was publicly skeptical of Erika lol.

And yeah, thanks for hosting Seth! It was a fun game!

1 Like

Haha yeah that would have been too obvious. I was paying attention to stuff like that for sure.

I mean sigh I really almost had you. Like I’m looking back, I have a sequence in #575 through #578 that is just
 man.

@GoldenGirl! I curse thee!

Yeah, #623 sticks out in my mind as somewhere where I was like “this man might just be the death of me” lol

Oh. Well GG @Spak

I think mindsets and entrances is a valid thing though. Like I said, I’m experimenting with it. I do think there’s some good potential, though I’ve tried to not tunnel on Luft but like I said I haven’t had a good time reading him.

I also kinda gave spak a pass for the effort posts and didn’t super look into him because FMPOV him being killer was less plausible than Luft being killer. Especially since luft sometimes likes to angleshoot roles or so I’ve heard.

Anyways @Luftwaffle I’ll try to read you better in the future and I’ll try to see what I can learn from this.

1 Like

Yeah and you were wrong about either me or luft being a killer :stuck_out_tongue:

If only I took my own advice more seriously

Kinda reminds me of that one time where I was in a game as wolf with a 3P in the setup for the first time.

I said I would probably sheep people for finding the 3P (third-party). Later in the game, I am trying to hunt for the 3P as wolf myself and
well, I fuck it up xD