Triple Tickle Game Thread (Day 4)

I’m cool with her just roleblocking luft either way if someone dares to mishammer me

On the off chance golden is just sending me without a guilty on spak, if you do switch off me be prepared to never suspect me as enforcer. I don’t want to live if it means I get missyeeted for the same crime down the line.

rise and shine lads. We have a blue haired detective to save

Golden slips speci here d1 and I continue to push her as scum. I was already going against the grain since people already didn’t like the read. Yet everyone also thinks the killers are “laying low”. I’m inviting myself to be blocked as scum there.

I also didn’t want to hang the afk player or the low poster not on at eod because those wagons were just as rand as most all but like 2 players. I didn’t want to risk sending the speci day 1 for a rand wagon.

Everyone except for Golden, “0 poster scum, 5 poster scum, lolroleblock, Erika has no reasons to suspect outside of those 2 she is scum.”

Edit: reached consecutive post limit, but no one has posted for over 12 hours so I don’t feel bad for spam.

Sure Erika may be playing against her scum wincon by trying to shift votes from the town wagon to scum day 1, but there is no way ph0ne was suspicious enough to be voted off or role blocked. She just misread him when she was prodding him about golden or was thought she was supposed to vote scum d1 cause she’s baaaad.

:blobby:

Edit2: getting framed blows

Sorry, no-kill is absurd when you have a spec claim around. You’re not living this through. If by some unholy process you flip town, we’ll have to change our mindset, but you don’t get the benefit of the doubt.
Your last sentence is interesting. Why not YBW?

Golden stated intent to roleblock ybw. If anything the no kill was supposed to frame him. However, I’m not sure how much I would value that as ybw expecting to be roleblocked just not submitting an action seems about as likely as no killing with a dead killer, blocked n1 kill, and outted speci. Idk I’m starting to waffle on it. Both scenarios sound dumb.

nah that’s dumb, ybw is not killer2.

I was kinda liking this slot for town, but if you don’t follow this logic (Golden and I have repeatedly pointed this out) until the very end of the day you aren’t really scumhunting tbh. Not a good look.

Yeah gonna bump luft down some points on that one. I kinda liked ybw asking for the deadline, but that is even less of a legitimate thing to read into without scumchat, but hey not knowing the dl and not wanting to look at daystart to find out resonates with me.

Luft, spak, ybw, Martin, andres, gg, Erika.

Don’t forget Golden has a guilty on Spak. She’s denying it now, but once she and I flip it will be obvious.

VOTE: Luft any believers?

Still do not have a guilty on spak

You are laying low

Demonstrably wrong at this point. Damn I’m so PURE.

If Luft flips killer2 I will believe you.

Unironically dadv. Strange there seems to be so much hesitation to hammer me despite no one posting for half a day.

EoD in about 3 Hours

I was at work this morning and just got off for lunch. There wasn’t anything worth commenting on yesterday because I’m just waiting until EoD to hammer you lol. If you really thought I’m scum, the Luft vote reads like pure desperation.

After further thought, it actually reads more like OMGUS than desperation imo. Your read list seems to be based on who butted heads with you most recently, which is something I’d expect from an indy killer rather than someone trying to find scum. Regardless, I’ll hammer around 1:00-ish between meetings; I’m not sure if I’d be free at deadline.

This makes a lot of sense assuming town!Erika, but is invalid assuming scum!Erika. I’ve already said scum!Erika is the most likely scenario. However, in the event I’m wrong, YBW indeed gains townpoints from this.

I see, so I have to agree with someone who’s very likely killer from my PoV on something that implies the very likely killer is actually town, else I’m scum. Does that look logical to you? Because it’s not… if you’re town, you can do better. And if you’re scum, well, just die xD.