Triple Tickle Game Thread (Day 4)

If Luft flips killer2 I will believe you.

Unironically dadv. Strange there seems to be so much hesitation to hammer me despite no one posting for half a day.

EoD in about 3 Hours

I was at work this morning and just got off for lunch. There wasn’t anything worth commenting on yesterday because I’m just waiting until EoD to hammer you lol. If you really thought I’m scum, the Luft vote reads like pure desperation.

After further thought, it actually reads more like OMGUS than desperation imo. Your read list seems to be based on who butted heads with you most recently, which is something I’d expect from an indy killer rather than someone trying to find scum. Regardless, I’ll hammer around 1:00-ish between meetings; I’m not sure if I’d be free at deadline.

This makes a lot of sense assuming town!Erika, but is invalid assuming scum!Erika. I’ve already said scum!Erika is the most likely scenario. However, in the event I’m wrong, YBW indeed gains townpoints from this.

I see, so I have to agree with someone who’s very likely killer from my PoV on something that implies the very likely killer is actually town, else I’m scum. Does that look logical to you? Because it’s not… if you’re town, you can do better. And if you’re scum, well, just die xD.

Well, hooray, but now I don’t know how to read you xD. You just retracted the one point I could try to read you on. I’ll say this seems to be an honest reevaluation, but I don’t know your meta well enough to determine whether it’s just how you normally talk or it is actually a tell. Gun to head, this is town, but I wouldn’t like to be held at gunpoint having to answer that question correctly.

Burn the witch!

1 Like

Just got called into something that might span the hour:

VOTE: ErikeFurudo

Pssh, Golden would basically be unintentionally throwing if she were lying about her actions at this point, given the high odds of her dying and leaving fake critical information.

I am 100 % reusing this gif lol. You made me laugh.

Seeing Andres’ numerous posts about him never no-killing as killer and how I can absolutely relate to that (waaay too risky for the little reward one potential misEXECUTION is), I hereby state I am absolutely willing to lose to scum!Andres; in such a scenario, he’s probably played the second best scum game I’ve ever seen, so I’m going to drop the conspiracy theory completely.

Off-topic and I don’t want to derail the thread with it, but I have to say it, so open with caution: the ban of the most important word of Mafia truly is an annoyance, especially when you’re constantly reminded of it. Like, burning witches is unequivocally “offensive” to those who were burned due to people’s ignorance in ancient times (this is truly sad and horrifying, honestly), and yet I see noone saying “burn the witch” should be banned… it’s a game =( it’s not because you kill 100 people in a single day in Call of Duty that mass murder is ok, it’s a game.
I get I’m only a new member and all, but… it just doesn’t make sense to me, and I feel like it truly hurts the experience. This isn’t a rant against staff (I don’t even know anyone on it lol), just a logical conclusion of mine. Anyway, thanks for reading.

@Luftwaffle for the record, I’m pretty sure the VC is wrong. Erika has 3 votes now, and you haven’t voted there today.

People excluded of my PoE:
Andres for sure
Martin, could be reconsidered but I have a good feeling about him now
GoldenGirl, DUH

Which leaves Spak, YBW, Erika (but not for long, hehe). Assuming Erika is killer, YBW is very probably the last one. If Erika is town, then YBW is very likely town who was getting framed by an intentional no-kill gambit (again, that’s highly unlikely imo, but Erika’s flip solves this anyway). So, if Erika flips town, execute Spak tomorrow, and… uh, that’d be a really weird scenario, tbh, and I don’t think we live in it.

Feel free to do whatever of course, but I just wanted to point that you haven’t voted actually at all as far as I can tell.

I wasn’t sure if I did or not, but the VC said I did, so meh. VOTE: ErikaFurudo
Here we go

1 Like

@Seththeking I am curious to find out if Golden Girl is all that she claims to be. SHOW US THE TRUTH.

Then the Killers are playing some big brain gambit that will absolutely backfire.

Final Day Tickle Count!

ErikaFurudo (4): GoldenGirl, Andresvmb, Luftwaffle, Spak
Spak (1): MartinGG99
Luftwaffle (1): ErikaFurudo
Not Voting - YoubutWorse

Erika has been Tickled!

She was the Scary, the Terrifying, the binnacle of all evil…

Vanilla Townie

Night Begins!