alright
ive got more thoughts but theyre not super necessary rn

These all look like
Reads
Man im bad at reading ppl

Votecount

Quin (1): gellnick
Squirrel2412 (1): Aelin

Not Voting (9): Andresvmb, clonedcheese, Dwai, ejjinami, Firekitten, laserlab, Quin, Squirrel2412, TheFlash

I took a look at the games I have played with Squirrel and his actions in this game seem similar to how he acted in those games. That being said in 3 out of the 4 typical-ish games I have had with him he has been Mafia.
my overall conclusion is that his posts so far have been primarily Non alignment indicative.

That being said I didn’t take that hard of a look into each individual game so there might be something I missed.

Ah, but do you really know the Sith Lord?

why is that NAI instead of scum AI?

Because he played the same way in the games where he was mafia and the game where he was town

Ah, I see.
Am I able to see these games?

Just search up M(number) on Chief Delphi.
Alternatively: Chief Delphi Forum Mafia Hub - Games/Trivia - Chief Delphi

this helps, but i still dont know which games they were

Sure
Squirrel mafia games:

Squirrel town games:

Also there is one I forgot to look at when I made the post: Squirrel was Mafia in this game

wait im pretty sure i had no real posts in between these posts

unless I’m very wrong on that

youre very wrong on that
you had 25 posts in between

thanks will take a look at these

r u sure

no
you mightve had 26
i didnt count too carefully

do do do do do

so
my first thought, as i looked at the town game first, is that squirrel seems to be a big mech player
which is pretty much irrelevant here
however, outside of that
in the town game he seems more relaxed, except for when hes solving, when he comes to much more concise and precise reads, which is dissimilar to this game

my one hesitation right now is that he could just be really busy and then id feel bad

also that game is from about 14 months ago
so
grain of salt