Josh Mafia - Day 4

Hi all, welcome to Josh Mafia! I am not going to format a nice OP because you are not nice people.

1. I am not going to post game rules. You have all played mafia enough times. Do not post your role PMs, do not copy/paste interactions from the moderator, do not post screenshots of shit you shouldn’t, do not communicate with players outside of game, etc. Don’t be dumb.

2. At least one player in the game has a Scared modifier on their role. The scared modifier prevents the person with the role from claiming or softing.

3. This game will start with a n0 phase where one or more roles will act. If your role PM / I do not tell you you need to act n0, you can’t. Hang tight.

4. Days will start at 96h, and shrink to 72h and possibly further at some point. This site has an autolocking feature, so feel free to post whenever the thread is open unless I tell you not to. You can also see the vote count as of any post by clicking the little hammer at the bottom - this will not factor in any mayor-type abilities that may exist, just keep that in mind.

5. For those who are new to this site, please note editing posts is allowed. This is because everybody can view edit histories. Please only fix spelling / grammar type stuff or merge posts, not content.

----- There will be more after this line once the game starts after the confirmation phase. Please check back then -----

Living:
Fuyu
Srceenplay
Andresvmp
ErikaFurudo
RADicate
StarV
The Worst
DS
ActionDan
Flavor
Duskfall98
Joined Under Duress

Dead:
Rob / SlipperyAxll - Lynched Day 1 - Town
Clem / Nanook - Died Night 1 - Mafia
Transcend - Died Night 1 - Town
Dannflor - Died Day 2 - Town
Chesskid3 - Lynched Day 2 - Mafia
Metal Sonic - Died Day 2 - Mafia
northsidegal - Died Night 2 - Town
Texas - Died Night 2 - Town
Urist - Died Night 2 - Town
Tier - Died Easter - Town
Key - Died Easter - Town
Elli - Lynched Day 3 - Mafia

2 Likes

Please like this post to confirm you have read your role PM. The day will start when all 24 players have confirmed, no earlier than the 25th (EST) afternoon (as the site may have a bit of offline time due to maintenance tomorrow and I don’t wish for that to affect the game.)

@Chesskid3
@Fuyu
@SRceenplay
@Andresvmb
@SlipperyAxII
@ErikaFurudo
@RADicate
@Texas
@StarV
@Dannflor
@the_worst
@DS
@ChadMD
@Urist
@Nanook
@ActionDan
@MetalSonic
@Flavor
@Northsidegal
@Key
@Duskfall98
@Ellibereth
@Transcend
@Joined_Under_Duress

24 Likes

hype

I see josh farming likes to bump his std post off the top 5 liked posts on his profile.

5 Likes

That guy sucks

i can 1 up that

if this post receives 10 likes Ellibereth will be god killed night 0

12 Likes

When @StarV and @DS confirm, n0 will start.

1 Like

Night 0 Begins Now.
It ends in 24 hours or so, I’ll start the day sometime tomorrow afternoon. I will mass tag. Deadline for night actions is 12 PM EST, Thursday April 26th.

1 Like

start this post soon

1 Like

Hi, I don’t want to write flavour.

It is now day 1. Deadline is 10:00 PM EST on the 30th - just under 96 hours from this post. Good luck!

Announcement

I want you to know that there is a place for all of you in my heart. The problem is my heart is now a black hole, so you will all need to burn.

1 Like

@Chesskid3
@Fuyu
@SRceenplay
@Andresvmb
@SlipperyAxII
@ErikaFurudo
@RADicate
@Texas
@StarV
@Dannflor
@the_worst
@DS
@ChadMD
@Urist
@Nanook
@ActionDan
@MetalSonic
@Flavor
@Northsidegal
@Key
@Duskfall98
@Ellibereth
@Transcend
@Joined_Under_Duress

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 2000000000 hours unless flagged)

WOW FUCKING FINALLY JESUS

2 Likes

ground floor

VOTE: the_worst

I’M ONLY GONNA SAY THIS ONCE BECAUSE I’M REAL FUCKIN TIRED AND DON’T HAVE TIME TO DEAL WITH YOU GOD DAMNED BUFFOONS ALL GOD DAMNED WEEKEND.

I HAVE A ROLE THAT DETECTS PRIVATE TOPICS. IF YOUR ROLE STARTS THE GAME WITH A PRIVATE TOPIC OR IF YOUR ROLE CREATES PRIVATE TOPICS OR IF YOUR ROLE FINDS PRIVATE TOPICS ON THE MOTHERFUCKING STREET, YOU NEED TO CLAIM NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE.

IN ADDITION, IF YOUR ROLE IS NOT SCARED, YOU NEED TO CLAIM THAT IN YOUR FIRST POST. I’M ASSUMING PEOPLE WHO ARE SCARED CANNOT CLAIM THAT THEY ARE SCARED. MY LAST FEW MAFIA GAMES HAVE BEEN KINDA ROUGH IN THE CLAIMS DEPARTMENT SO I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IF YOU FOLKS COULD JUST GROW A COUPLE OF GOD DAMNED NEURONS IN THOSE PISS-POOR PILES OF CONGEALED SHIT YOU CALL BRAINS AND WORK WITH ME FOR ONCE.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

3 Likes

LOOK AT ME!! I AM DOING THE THING THAT URIST SAID TO DO!!

I DO NOT HAVE A PRIVATE TOPIC!
I DO NOT POSSESS THE ‘SCARED’ MODIFIER!

SEE? SEE HOW FUCKING SIMPLE THAT IS? IT’S EVEN EASIER THAN CHESSKID’S MOTHER.

1 Like