Ellibereth (6): Joined_Under_Duress, Andresvmb, ActionDan, the_worst, Flavor
Flavor (1): StarV

Not Voting (5): Srceenplay, Duskfall98, fuyu, DS, ErikaFurudo

1 Like

VOTE: StarV

oh wait, I’m supposed to bus

VOTE: Ellibereth

Elli died, he was Mafia.

Hi Elli. You rolled creative Josh. You are aligned with the Mafia. You are a Strongwilled Suicidal Cycling Compulsive Disloyal Inventor. My creativity holds no bounds, so all actions you submit will be strongwilled. I am also deep down somewhat Suicidal, and you will die if you do not successfully give an invention to town any given night. After all, it is unforgiveable to not share my work with the world. I have free time so I will keep rebuilding inventions, so after you run out of toys to give out they fill up again. I’m basically Santa. Also, I have a lack of emotion control sometimes, so you are forced to act. Unfortunately, I’m kind of a huge snake, so any actions you target towards your own faction will fail, and your actions will only succeed on people unaligned with you. You may invent to a player (a) a cop check, (b) a killproof vest, © a simplifier - this role removes a random modifier from the person they target, (d) a track, (e) a watch. They will be given these actions to use, you are not using them on the player.

Night 3 ends at 9 PM EST the 8th (tomorrow night), 24 hours from this post.

1 Like

RESET

It is now Day 4. Deadline is 7 PM EST May 11th. Go!

1 Like

@Fuyu
@Srceenplay
@Andresvmb
@ErikaFurudo
@RADicate
@StarV
@the_worst
@DS
@ActionDan
@Flavor
@Duskfall98
@Joined_Under_Duress

1 Like

I skipped the night phase. Love me.

ok I didn’t, but if someone did, they should claim it.

Srceen didn’t busdrive despite being compulsive. :thinking:

@Duskfall98 I wanna see day 1 level activity :b:

{tw, ds}
{Andres, JUD}
{RAD}
{Erika, Fuyu}

Srceenplay
StarV
ActionDan
Flavor
Duskfall98

If Flavor flips scum lynch StarV last

srceen is likely a wolf and the bus drive claim is more or less proven fake via Key flavour cop + townflip

ActionDan should leave the game unless he’s fakeclaiming in which case we can just lynch him later :]

Flavor is a wolf, Dusk idc about

who reckons this PoE wins?

good post

I believe ad is a gif hydra, the foil to starV’s gif hydra. idk what’s going on there tho.

ngl I skipped that entire convo lol

GiF is locktown in my heart tho

They are legit gif hydrae, but that’s all I know for certain.

given GiF isn’t a singular slot tho is there any reason to think that’s AI?