Josh Mafia - Day 4

I know, do I post the answer here?

2 Likes

thread is locked for a reason, put it in your role PM lol

1 Like

All 15 Eggs are out. Please PM me whether you wish to open or not open your egg. When everybody has chosen to open or close, the results will be posted (who got eggs #1-15, and who chose to open). Then the day will start.

1 Like

day start will be in a few hours. thanks for the prompt actions.

2 Likes

Key dies, Town

You wanna hear probably the worst thing I’ve ever done? When I was at a theme park near my house with a couple friends when I was younger, we were hungry and wanted to split a very overpriced crappy pizza. We all had money, but me being the cheap shit that I was decided to forgo spending any. Instead, I looked for a person to give money to the helpless little 12-14 (?) year old boy I was. And the person I landed on was… an elderly lady in a wheelchair. She gave me even more than we needed for the pizza! And rather than help my friends cover their part, I decided to just keep the leftover money. mm, being an asshole is lucrative. You are Town, and win when all threats to the Town are eliminated. You are a Town Simplifier / Modified Role Cop / Flavor Cop. Each night, you can simplify your sins a bit by targetting a player. This player will have a random modifier removed from their role PM, if they have any to remove. Additionally, each night you may partially role cop somebody: pick any 3 words in their role pm, and I will tell them to you. For example, you could submit “Josh 3rd 4th 9th word”. Additionally, each night you may target somebody and learn the flavor of their role.

Tier dies, Town

I'm a very lazy person. It is one of my most prominent qualities. I got a 0 on an essay with 10% of my grade last week because I just decided not to do it, and it was a super easy essay. I was drinking at my buddies place one time, and I ran out of beer so I called my little sister and paid her 10$ to bring me a 6 pack of magic adult juice. Good times. I'm not as lazy as their 150 pound Golden Retriever that basically flops around the house, though. Heh. You are Neutral, and do not have a win condition yet. You are an Underdog Announcing Artist. I am too lazy to give you an alignment, so instead you're an underdog. You start the game off as a neutral, and take over the alignment of the first player to die. Because your ego is so strong, you are deathproof until your alignment converts or the start of day 2, whichever comes first. Additionally, I am a loud person, so tada, you are an announcer - please give me a message to post before the start of each page. Now, I may not have many creative drawing skills, but I am a social artist - expertly weaving my way through conversations. So, before the start of every night, submit me a hand drawn image and I will post it in thread at the start of night. This image can not have text, you may use symbols or anything else.

1 Like
tags

@Fuyu
@Srceenplay
@Andresvmb
@ErikaFurudo
@RADicate
@StarV
@the_worst
@DS
@ActionDan
@Flavor
@Duskfall98
@Ellibereth
@Joined_Under_Duress

Egg 1 ActionDan Open
2 JUD Open
3 Srceenplay Open
4 Flavour Open
5 Duskfall Open
6 DS Not
7 Tier Open
8 The Worst Open
9 StarV Open
10 Andres Not
11 Asek Open
12 Elli Open
13 Rad Not
14 Key Open
15 Erika Not

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

RESET

Day 3 begins. It will end 2019-05-10T23:00:00Z. Have fun!

1 Like

VOTE: DS

Everybody alive who opened an egg should have received a results PM. If you did not, please contact me privately.

1 Like

Rip. They died that we may live

VOTE: DS

Uh…

You know what I’ll wait for some more peo people to check in. See if anyone wants to claim responsibility for any of those kills

VOTE: screenplay

Well I suppose this can’t hurt

VOTE: Srceenplay

VOTE: ellibereth
Are you guys joking

1 Like

How quick do you want that lynch to be

VOTE: Ellibereth

All of flavor/elli/dusk are probably scum.
Flavor who was terrified of being shot yesterday opening an egg today is super scumfucky.
Dusk also was made lovers with our slot so thats also probably scum trying to keep themselves alive longer.

That’s pretty funny lol.

Elli will be today’s lynch though.

Are you saying dusk opening the egg is particularly scummy?

VOTE: ellibereth