Josh Mafia - Day 4

Chesskid3 (7): DS, Urist, Joined_Under_Duress, the_worst, Andresvmb, Texas, ErikaFurudo
Northsidegal (6): Srceenplay, Tier, StarV, Chesskid3, ActionDan, Ellibereth
DS (1): Flavor

Not Voting (5): MetalSonic, fuyu, Key, RADicate, chesskid3

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 2000000000 hours unless flagged)

Chesskid was lynched, he was Mafia

There’s no such thing as a stupid question. That’s what Boy Scouts taught me. Why are black people called people of colour, when black itself is not a colour? Water puts out most fires, and yet fire melts most ice. But since ice is just colder water, how does that work? Why is Ellibereth worse than Josh at mafia? Can one suffocate by inhaling too many farts? The list of nonstupid questions goes on and on.You are Mafia, and win when all threats to your faction are eliminated. You are an Informed Unlimited Modified Suicidal Oracle. You are Informed town has a modified oracle. May ask the moderator unlimited yes or no questions per phase, day and night. The question must be at least 7 words wrong, and may not contain any abbreviations or words longer than 3 letters long. The sentence must flow naturally, and you can not repeat sentences in different cycles. Because asking a question is easy and there are no stupid questions, you must be pretty stupid to not think of a valid question. If you can’t submit one I approve by the end of the phase, you will commit suicide out of disappointment at your own stupidity.

Metal Sonic also dies. He was Mafia.

long role pm

First of all, let me show you why it’s obvious I’m doctor and that has been what my play revolves around the whole time. you’ll also see why you’ve all played like absolute horse shit and if I hadn’t saved two people (which you are now lynching me for) we’d be in an awful spot.

I targeted rb n1 because he was globally town read and figured if he was town hed probably get nkd so I’d either confirm him as town or gain suspicion on him. with only the biggest counterwagon to the lynch getting killed. i assumed it was a vig. notice my play d2? i constantly brought up a vig, tried getting a vig to claim after the Mario stuff, etc. i assumed scum would never kill sd there who was a free mislynch. it means wave is probably scum but that’s something I’ll look more into later. Notice how I kept dodging whoever it was (frog) who wanted my specific read on rb? I thought I saved him probably. remember when I said specific things had to happen for him to be scum? those specific things was him not being saved and scum killing sd. I was obvious the whole time, the only reason i played like I did was to five scum no shot of thinking I was doc. I am good at prs and it shows.

Night 2. i target rb again. frankly, this was a hard choice. i was pissed at the entire game and couldn’t think of a likely nk. after enough analysis (Paul knows just how much effort I put into my night actions) I decided rb was the likely kill. any player with a brain would know that slot was town. it was never getting lynched. it had an unknown factor via a sub which scum who are winning don’t want. it was the best nk I could think of. so, I saved rb. then come day 3, twoinamillion is one of the less skilled beginners I’ve played with, but regardless I know he’s town so I try to keep him from being stupid. scum know their kill was just blocked, so of course I can’t be obvious about it like many are with their prs. i make sure to mention how he could be scum (do this after both saves) so scum don’t believe I know theyre town as the doctor would. i decide to fish for scum by suggesting a mass claim, ensuring I go first so it never actually happens to gauge reactions. scum quickhammers and the day ends immediately. awesome.

we enter night 3. at this point this is one of the worst games I’ve been in and I’m thinking of subbing. i decide to stick it out and not play with most of you for a while. this save was the ahrdest.none of you as scum except maybe vedith are good enough to know that double targeting actually works in a scenario like that. i think about other possible targets. frog comes to mind; if scum want to lynch me they’ll want to frame me. frog is a claimed pr as well and scum Will know they’re town. so, after thinking for hours, I go frog confidently. turned out to be right call. now we have frog-me-rb slot in MY town block and a third of the game is town to me which is nice. the issue is that scum know someome blocked them twice and will be doc hunting. that’s why frog is tossed into my pool earlier despite me not trying to push him. if I confidently townread him even for fake reasons scum Will get the hint and I’ll die tn. of course, now I will anyways, but it’s fine. I’ll solve the game today I think. I’ll iso flavor for partners after. next post will get into exactly why flavor is obvious scum and if you vote me over him as town you should quit mafia
this game is probably making me take a break from mafia for a little whole, so thanks. I’m now going to operate under the assumption that I’m getting mislynched for the first time in over 20 town games and I am normally confident but honestly with this game I don’t care anymore. nobody even attempted to reply to my explained play, it was skipped over even though i have literally played around everything I’ve said and have the evidence to support it. nobody actually cares to read it, so whatever.

flavor is such obvious scum im dumbfounded how people aren’t seeing it and nobody is even trying to say WHY I’m scummier. first off, his claim is not a role that would ever be made. two protective and an investigative isn’t a combination that will ever happen. he has admitted to roleblockong a town pr because he is the mafia roleblocker and wanted an out. since apparently thor and frog are experienced, they, along with vedith, apparently are going to pretend they don’t have the experience to know this combination is not a thing. awesome. let’s ignore thst for a second. lets also ignore an investigative and two protective not only doesn’t exist with a doc but it also somewhat contrasts with even night watcher. let’s also ignore flavors magical explanation for the lack of a nk last night is that scum recruited a traitor. let’s ignore how exceedingly rare recruitable traitors are - after all, nobody here gets setups anyways. let’s ignore how flavor is doing exactly what I said by killing frog since he clearly intended to fake a guilty on me. let’s ignore thst the only reason town isn’t losing is because I’ve stopped two kills. let’s ignore that rb is obv town regardless and thinking he’s scum is laughable. lets ignore flavor shoved the mislynch of a vig down our throats. yes, Mario flipped sk. no, mafia didn’t know he was sk and therefore to them it was another mislynch. remember how flavor leaf quickhammered a town pr yesterday before a claim immediately after the 5th vote? sounds pretty scummy, right? let’s ignore that too because this game is special. he clearly would’ve had to explain that, unless he was going to get lynched anyways… awfully convenient he returns from that with a guilty. let’s ignore that. i townread flavor up until day 3, and even day 3 it wasn’t a strong sr or anything. I’m not going to pretend his earlier content is obvious scum to me, even though mulch/Mario clearly saw it. there is obvious stuff with hindsight I can bring up if needed. why should you vote flavor over me if we ignore every other logical reason? i have single handedly carried town with rb getting fed up with you. my actions make perfect sense and so does my play which I went in great detail to explain. i coudlnt try hard before today at risk of nk. there were no other good buffers. if you seriously think I’m scum after rereading my play with what i said in mind, I don’t expect you to listen to any of the above.

first of all. twoinamillion. you’re new. and I mean NEW. in some dead pt you said you setup specced having never played forum mafia before or something like that. you need to listen to me. your claim might not help game solve, nom you are town so you claim last. your claim is needed for swtup spec purposes. we need to be able to analyze how balanced the setup is. the nrg approves the same level balance roughly and with a pr refusing to claim you are only hurting town. the nks are already lined up, me if I’m not mislynched today and frog after/if I’m lynched. you have nothing to lose. i saved you, and rb is one of the towniest games I’ve ever seen. i know you’re town. you need to claim though. and another thing: you are being a dumbass when it comes to voting me. sorry, its true. vca is one of the most manipulatable things there are for scum and any good player will tell you that. ask around if you don’t believe me. not only that, but ironically, flavours voting is worse than me ANYWAYS. day 1 I voted the mislynch who self hammered while I was offline after being ran up while offline… and flavor was voting the counter wagon aka sd… who was ALSO TOWN. why is being on one town lynch worse than the other? this is ignoring I was not even supporting said lynch strongly and again it happened while I was offline. day 2 he lynches sk. THAT’S NOT A SCUM LYNCH FOR VCA PURPOSES. you have to remember scum had literally no idea an sk existed. any potential scum that pushed Mario do not get rewarded for hitting an sk. actually, they do, because sk hurts scum as much as town (i don’t remember actual stats). day 3, I vote dunker explicitly for a claim which I say. flavor hammers him the post after the l1 vote. no warning, intent, not even a fake accident. yet you’re voting me for my votes? seriously dude. i get you’re new. i have nothing against you as a person. I’m not even going to omgus you because you’re lock town. please, please, try thinking logically. you need to put more thought here because this is probably whether scum wins or loses.

today, after we finish our mass claim with rb slot going last you can lynch in me and flavor. first of all, after I flip town you powerlynch flavor and then powerlynch wave. do not discuss your reads for the final scum assuming the game doesn’t end. dont let scum know who they should night kill. in the very off chance wave flips town (I’m close to certain he’s scum) Paul is scum. i genuinely can’t force myself to see wave as town and that more than likely makes him scum. whhats cute is in 1786 flavor even acknowledges wave saving him. if people actually see logic and I know my effort won’t be wasted, and we get some intents to vote fl, I’ll case wave and rip the fuck into him.

my words to town after my likely mislynch. NEVER EVER LYNCH FROG AND TWOINAMILLION HERE. scum is in {flavor, wave, Paul, thor, una, gr}. flavor is undeniably one of them I don’t have the time to hard iso for the partners atm even though I need to today since I’m getting lynched or nkd. i am fairly sure una is town because I doubt he takes his push on me earlier and defends me now. i need game replacement to start posting because he’s the last hope I have for an experienced player (hey flavor I’m pocketing him xD) to set y’all straight. could be scum, haven’t seen his scum game in fucking ages but I don’t believe idling is a scum tell for him. hope his catchuo is good. my main reason for townreading him and thor is that I think the team is flavor/wave/paul. the last spot is the tossup. Paul has only been sheeping me on some parts… flipped town. that soesnt mean much as a stand alone. notice how he was on flavor and wave defended him? classic spreading. Paul voting me today is the most damning. he knows the quality of my play as prs, knows the quality of my reads, and the quick vote of me with almost nothing said means he’s probably scum. i will guarantee the team is {flavor}, {wave/paul} and someone else including one of them. I’ll try reading them as a team if I have time at some point. seriously listen to me. i get there’s scenarios where i didnt heal rb n2. he is still town hard and if you lynch that slot… lol.

and as for all of my omgus. i have nothing against any of you, please don’t feel bad about my posts, its not personal. i am used to playing with people who are a lot more experienced. i don’t know who’s actually playing horribly until post game. we can talk about it there if you want. the thing is, even if you did play horrible, its fine. lynching me is fine. people start somewhere. i havent been mislynched in like 20 town games and usually im confident but here i think my lynch will hapoen. thats perfectly ok. please actually learn from this game though. don’t go to post and say “well Eddie swore a lot and it’s his fault he got lynched”. say “damn, I fucked up. I’ll take what went wrong here to my future games”. that much is enough to make this a bad game vs you a bad player. you can call this paragraph ate if ya want but I don’t enjoy making games toxic as I have been a bit.

You are Mafia, and win when all threats to your faction are eliminated. You are an Informed Attention-Seeking Bloodsucker. Attention-Seeking: You will commit suicide if you are not on the lynch wagon any given day. Bloodsucker: each night, you may target a player. That player will be treestumped until the end of the following night. This means they will not be able to vote the next day, nor act the following night. Informed: you know that there are two townies trying to find each other, that are rewarded if they do. These townies are aware scum know.

1 Like

1 Like

Night ends 2019-05-05T14:00:00Z, a little longer as I am busy tomorrow night. Please get actions in etc.

@Fuyu
@SRceenplay
@Andresvmb
@ErikaFurudo
@RADicate
@Texas
@StarV
@the_worst
@DS
@ChadMD
@Urist
@ActionDan
@Flavor
@Northsidegal
@Key
@Duskfall98
@Ellibereth
@Transcend
@Joined_Under_Duress

2 Likes

NSG dies, she was Town

You are Town, and win when all threats to town are eliminated. You are an Informed Scared Vanilla Townie. In a game with all of these PRs, being VT sucks! Once per game, you may PM me a guess for who the other Scared Vanilla Town is. If you guess correctly on day 1, you become macho masons. Day 2 or day 3, you become macho lover masons. You must guess by day 3, and will die if you haven't submitted a guess by the end of day 3. Additionally, each night you must give out a vanilla ice cream cone, but if you give it to the other Scared Vanilla Town you will die. Informed: you know that scum know there are two roles trying to find each other, and that scum know you know.

Texas dies, he was Town

Hi Texas Cloverleaf. Your flavour is Josh. You are Town and win when all threats to the Town are eliminated. You are a Scared Cycle 1 Vest Giver Cycle 2 Omniguard Cycle 3 Town-Jester. I’m a little bit of a bitch, so if you claim any part of your role you will instantly die with the flavour being “suicide”. Do not soft either, and if you think something is on the line please ask before posting. In the first cycle of the game, everybody can experience my generosity. Your actions are listed in cycle as you may act once in the day and again that night. For day actions, your protective actions take place from whenever you use them, so I’d recommend submitting early in the day! Cycle one, you may give out either a LPV or a DPV. LPV will make the receiver immune to one lynch. DPV will make the receiver immune to one other death of any kind aside from lynch and suicide. Cycle 2, you may Omniguard, which will make your target immune to kills and all negative actions, including strongwilled actions. An example of a negative action is roleblocking, and a positive action (that would go through on town, but not on scum) is a cop check. Cycle 3, you are a modified jester: if you get lynched, you survive, your alignment is publicly revealed, and you start a minigame. If you are shot at night, you again will survive and a minigame will start but your alignment will not be revealed. Get killed during the day by anything other than the lynch, and you die as normal.

Urist dies, he was town

I have gotten heated on more than one occasion in forum mafia. Sometimes, I gladiate people’s lynches with no regards for their alignment because I want to. Sometimes, I get mad in real life too! For example, I’m furios because I thought I had an amazing summer job that I actually did not get in the end, because at the last second they weren’t able to hire any staff. I’m actually in a pretty terrible existential place right now. You get to embody that! You are aligned with the town, and win when all threats to the town are eliminated. You are a 1x BP Day 4 Suicidal Suicide bomber. I do have pretty thick skin I’ve developed over the years, so you will survive one non-lynch attempt on your life - this includes suicide bombing. I am also a person with a lot of pent up rage, so each day phase, you may attempt to suicide bomb a player of your choice by typing “Bomb: X”. At the start of day 4, you will be overwhelm with rage and bomb yourself, committing suicide. Sad, I know, but not as sad as I am with my life!

There is also an announcement

DS is scum

Srceenplay visits Urist

Srceenplay visits The Worst

1 Like

The day does not start yet! No, instead, its a civic holiday and we won’t be working on lynching scum yet. Instead, we are going to go on an Easter Egg Hunt!
With 15 alive, there are 15 Easter Eggs. Each player will receive an egg, and may choose to open or to not open it. There may be prizes inside! But be warned - evil never rests, and scum will acidify two of the eggs of their choice. If you eat an acidic egg, you will die instantly, and this cannot be prevented or healed. Eat at your own risk!
At the end of the hunt, it will be revealed which person received each egg, and who chose to open their eggs. The contents of each egg will not be revealed; if you receive a prize, it will be private.

tags

@Fuyu
@Srceenplay
@Andresvmb
@ErikaFurudo
@RADicate
@StarV
@the_worst
@DS
@ChadMD
@ActionDan
@Flavor
@Key
@Duskfall98
@Ellibereth
@Joined_Under_Duress

Mafia, please submit your acidified eggs to me privately as soon as possible.

1 Like
tags

@Fuyu
@Srceenplay
@Andresvmb
@ErikaFurudo
@RADicate
@StarV
@the_worst
@DS
@ChadMD
@ActionDan
@Flavor
@Key
@Duskfall98
@Ellibereth
@Joined_Under_Duress

I am excited to announce the egg hunt begins!

For this phase, all PTs are closed. This includes scum chat, mason chat, and any other PTs that exist. You may only talk to me in your role pm until further announced.

Josh generously gives you 2 ropes. The ropes both take 1 hour to burn end-to-end. The ropes are different, and they are nonuniform. This means it doesn’t have to take 30 minutes for half the rope to burn - to help visualize this, think of a rope with varying thickness along its length.

If you have nothing else but these 2 ropes and a way to light them, how would you measure out 45 minutes?

You will receive your eggs in the order you sucessfully answer this riddle. If this is not answered in 24 hours by all players, the rest of the eggs will be distributed through other means.

1 Like

I know, do I post the answer here?

2 Likes

thread is locked for a reason, put it in your role PM lol

1 Like

All 15 Eggs are out. Please PM me whether you wish to open or not open your egg. When everybody has chosen to open or close, the results will be posted (who got eggs #1-15, and who chose to open). Then the day will start.

1 Like

day start will be in a few hours. thanks for the prompt actions.

2 Likes

Key dies, Town

You wanna hear probably the worst thing I’ve ever done? When I was at a theme park near my house with a couple friends when I was younger, we were hungry and wanted to split a very overpriced crappy pizza. We all had money, but me being the cheap shit that I was decided to forgo spending any. Instead, I looked for a person to give money to the helpless little 12-14 (?) year old boy I was. And the person I landed on was… an elderly lady in a wheelchair. She gave me even more than we needed for the pizza! And rather than help my friends cover their part, I decided to just keep the leftover money. mm, being an asshole is lucrative. You are Town, and win when all threats to the Town are eliminated. You are a Town Simplifier / Modified Role Cop / Flavor Cop. Each night, you can simplify your sins a bit by targetting a player. This player will have a random modifier removed from their role PM, if they have any to remove. Additionally, each night you may partially role cop somebody: pick any 3 words in their role pm, and I will tell them to you. For example, you could submit “Josh 3rd 4th 9th word”. Additionally, each night you may target somebody and learn the flavor of their role.

Tier dies, Town

I'm a very lazy person. It is one of my most prominent qualities. I got a 0 on an essay with 10% of my grade last week because I just decided not to do it, and it was a super easy essay. I was drinking at my buddies place one time, and I ran out of beer so I called my little sister and paid her 10$ to bring me a 6 pack of magic adult juice. Good times. I'm not as lazy as their 150 pound Golden Retriever that basically flops around the house, though. Heh. You are Neutral, and do not have a win condition yet. You are an Underdog Announcing Artist. I am too lazy to give you an alignment, so instead you're an underdog. You start the game off as a neutral, and take over the alignment of the first player to die. Because your ego is so strong, you are deathproof until your alignment converts or the start of day 2, whichever comes first. Additionally, I am a loud person, so tada, you are an announcer - please give me a message to post before the start of each page. Now, I may not have many creative drawing skills, but I am a social artist - expertly weaving my way through conversations. So, before the start of every night, submit me a hand drawn image and I will post it in thread at the start of night. This image can not have text, you may use symbols or anything else.

1 Like
tags

@Fuyu
@Srceenplay
@Andresvmb
@ErikaFurudo
@RADicate
@StarV
@the_worst
@DS
@ActionDan
@Flavor
@Duskfall98
@Ellibereth
@Joined_Under_Duress

Egg 1 ActionDan Open
2 JUD Open
3 Srceenplay Open
4 Flavour Open
5 Duskfall Open
6 DS Not
7 Tier Open
8 The Worst Open
9 StarV Open
10 Andres Not
11 Asek Open
12 Elli Open
13 Rad Not
14 Key Open
15 Erika Not

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

RESET

Day 3 begins. It will end 2019-05-10T23:00:00Z. Have fun!

1 Like

VOTE: DS

Everybody alive who opened an egg should have received a results PM. If you did not, please contact me privately.

1 Like

Rip. They died that we may live

VOTE: DS

Uh…

You know what I’ll wait for some more peo people to check in. See if anyone wants to claim responsibility for any of those kills