Josh Mafia - Day 4

If you don’t think that srceenplay is scum that’s fine, you can say that. But please stop trying to come up with ways that I can be scum instead. These theories are getting progressively more ridiculous.

Eh

You have kinda played this phase like a lyncher Urist.

Weren’t you in the game where I was a lyncher to Mantis? I played nothing like this.

Chad is shot, but does not die. Dannflor dies. He was Town.

One time, when I was in grade 3, this kid stole my best friend’s lunch box. Being a dumbass grade 3, I chased the kid and tackled him to the ground. He still wasn’t letting go of the box, so I choked him out. Now, its grade 3, I’m not some psychopath, but the kids dad happened to be a cop. A short-tempered cop, at that. So, I ended up transferring schools as per my parents trying to avoid a digression. Unfortunate, but brought on by myself. I still don’t really feel bad, that kid was a prick and deserved it, but that’s definitely one moment where my life changed - for better or worse. You are aligned with the town, and win when all threats to the town are eliminated. Your role is Innocent Modified Compulsive Despserado. That kid’s dad was innocent in everything, and I want that to be well understood - he was a little hot-headed, but he was a good cop and a good dude. Thus, you will be declared as innocent at the start of day 1. You are, however, impulsive, and can’t stop yourself from acting; you’re also a bit desperate, as your kid got beat up by a skinny little shit. Thus, each day phase at some point you must shoot at somebody. If you hit scum or 3p, or somebody with some kind of protection, you will live. If you hit town, you will die, and their alignment will be revealed publicly. If you do not shoot by the end of the day phase, that violates your nature, and you will commit suicide and die instantly out of depression.

ChadMD (or his replacement) is confirmed to be aligned with the Town

1 Like

RESET

Deadline is now 2019-05-03T23:00:00Z regardless of if a replacement is needed.

1 Like

I’ll be around for a bit. Apparently I have a song game to mod. and, well this song reminds me of trying to have a conversation with some of you.
So enjoy.

1 Like

Chad takes Dans role?

Nah its just part of Dans role that Chad gets confirmed

which is lol

who was pushing that shot? Andres?

me.

It was a good shot :C

Andreas was defending chad

1 Like

i always get AD and Andres confused for some reason

it also was not a good shot apparently lmfao

in maybe 99 other mafia games to this 1. I play the odds.

Like lynching screenplay here is probably correct

unless you want to bank on both key/urist as scum

Nah, i have a feeling theres a bunch of fuckery in this game and we shouldnt be lynching off of mechanical shit like this

What do you think about Elli?

he can die in the absence of mechanics

oh shit, votes reset

VOTE: Ellibereth

@Ellibereth participate

Oh noooo