@Flavor
@Northsidegal
@Key
@Duskfall98
@Ellibereth
@Transcend
@Joined_Under_Duress

1 Like

Deadline in 4 hours, please get actions in.

3 Likes

Day start in -2 hours, please get your moderating in.

1 Like

You awake to only 1 body. It is that of Clem/Nanook, who was aligned with the Mafia.

People often tell me my worst trait is my arrogance. Do they realize that’s just a cover for how insecure I am? Probably not, and why would they, I’m the fucking best at lying. I do really believe I am in the <1% in a lot of positive aspects. Mafia is one of those aspects. Congrats! I’m bestowing my many abilities onto you and you are a very powerful role. You are Mafia , and win when all threats to your faction are eliminated. You are a Compulsive Visitor Fruit Vendor Motion Detector Vanilla Cop Each night, you must visit a player, to represent how often I visit girls and fuck them. Each night, you must Motion Detect a player, to see how many boyfriends see me fucking their bitches. I’m basically G-Eazy, and you must Vanilla Cop a player each night, to see how basic them bitches are. You must also give a fruit to somebody, because fuit is delicious, and I’m a great person. You can choose to target the same person for multiple actions or all different people at your discretion.

Srceenplay visits Urist

Srceenplay visits Erika

Good news! It is now publicly confirmed the mafia faction had 7 members at the start of the game.

There is also an announcement:

It was fun while it lasted but I am no longer death proof. Also, I will not be able to see the world burn because I am officially town. It sucks that town had to be lynched for that to happen. On the bright side I have confirmed town and hopefully going forward we can wreck mafia and or any other 3rd parties that may exist cause I doubt I am the only one.

Also two people on my train are likely scum I am just not certain who.

PS: Blame Josh for not setting a limit on my announcements :smiley:

1 Like

received_2115758835178782

1 Like

It is now Day 2. Day 2 ends on Thursday, May 2nd, at 7:00 EST PM.

2019-05-02T23:00:00Z

Have fun!

1 Like

Oops sorry didnt realize it was still closed

VOTE: ChadMD

@Chesskid3
@Fuyu
@SRceenplay
@Andresvmb
@ErikaFurudo
@RADicate
@Texas
@StarV
@Dannflor
@the_worst
@DS
@ChadMD
@Urist
@ActionDan
@MetalSonic
@Flavor
@Northsidegal
@Key
@Duskfall98
@Ellibereth
@Transcend
@Joined_Under_Duress

1 Like

hmmm

hey guys, im TREESTUMPED until start of day 3!?!

no votes or actions from me for the uneducated

this is the most honest thing you’ve ever said

I’m more interested in the next lines

smogon ppl what do i do why am i alive this never happens anymore ahhhhhhh

1 Like

I am not talking to smogon people todat

we didn’t technically lynch the axe guy.