Josh Mafia - Day 4

Slots i dislike seem very keen to jump on chad

VOTE: Srceenplay
Erika is likely scum defending his buddy.

1 Like

What? I would agree in other games but deeeefinitely seems a stretch in this one

youre a cutesy person duress.
it’s too bad I didn’t rolled scum.
):

Transcend has died, he was Town. This was meant to be at day start. Apologies

My little girl is the most precious girl around. I was a cute girl as well, but nothing like her. People stop and stare at my girl. It takes two hands to count the number of times I’ve been given a business card and assured that she would make it as a model.

I’m too protective of her for anything like that. The modeling world eats up and spits out pretty little girls. I would never let that happen to her.

Ever since her dad left, it’s just been the two of us. We don’t need anybody else though. We’re everything to each other.

One of our favorite things to do together is get ice cream from the ice cream man. It seems like the ice cream truck makes its way to our street more than any other street in town. Its joyful songs ring out almost every day, parked right in front of our house. It’s perfect!

The ice cream man is very nice. He always gives my little girl her treats for free.

“Is she for sale today?” He jokingly asks me every time.

“Not today!” I play back.

“Thank you Mr. Ice Cream Man,” she says through ice cream mouth. She’s very polite.

“You’re welcome sweetie. You tell your mommy you want to live with me, now, and I’ll give you ice cream all day.” He winks at her.

She hugs my leg and hides behind it. She’s so silly.

“He’s a nice man!” I assure her. The ice cream man and I exchange knowing smiles.

“It’s okay, I know I’m a big scary man,” he says with fake dismay.

“Aww. Say you’re sorry sweetie,” I tell her. She hugs my leg tighter, resistant. “Sweetie,” I repeat.

“Sowwy,” she mumbles.

He leans over his window to get a better view of her. “No problem, honey.”

She burrows her face into my leg even further.

He smiles, and looks up at me. “I’m almost there. Just a few thousand more.”

“Excellent!” I say. “Come on baby girl, let’s go watch a movie.” I take her hand and we begin to walk inside. I can feel the ice cream man’s eyes on her.

Hopefully he really is close. I won’t accept a penny less than our agreed upon price, $200,000.

Behind us the truck switches on its happy song, and I hum along. “Bum ba bum da dum, ba da buuum.”

You are Town, and win when all threats to town are eliminated. You are an Informed Scared Vanilla Townie. In a game with all of these PRs, being VT sucks! Once per game, you may PM me a guess for who the other Scared Vanilla Town is. If you guess correctly on day 1, you become macho masons. Day 2 or day 3, you become macho lover masons. You must guess by day 3, and will die if you haven't submitted a guess by the end of day 3. Additionally, each night you must give out a vanilla ice cream cone, but if you give it to the other Scared Vanilla Town you will die. Informed: you know that scum know there are two roles trying to find each other, and that scum know you know.

1 Like

Interessting

Apparently it was Josh that doesn’t know what a nexus is

Why are you quoting me here

Gonna pretend I didn’t read that

wtf josh

1 Like

:eyes:

Going to watch game of thrones and not think about tjid game

Once it clicks it’s genius

Does this seem like Erika knew that death was coming or nah

You did what?

Nah, just seems like she knew his alignment from the start.

I wouldn’t allow my team to shoot doggo :grimacing:

How many kills y’all think we should normally be expecting in a game like this?