Chosen - GAME OVER

By posturing I just mean that everybody is trying to position themselves as Town in their own way.

I don’t have any good reads because I’m new to most people, and everybody else is/seems to be relying on outside information that I don’t have.

The best thing u can do now is try your best and look obvious town to us, it’ll help a lot

You’re almost there!

VC 1.5

Metal Sonic (3): Alisae, Key, Katsuki
Katsuki (2): muffins, Josh
Alisae (2): Metal Sonic, northsidegal

Not Voting (2): fferyllt, Andresmvb

WITH 9 ALIVE IT TAKES 5 TO LYNCH

DEADLINE IS AT May 24, 2018 3:00 PM (Europe: Paris), May 24, 2018 6:00 AM (America: Los Angeles)

@Josh Why are you voting Katsuki?

are you saying you had a town-read on NSG for other reasons as of post #252 for reasons that didn’t involve someone telling you she was more likely to pick town?

1 Like

i agree with this

but please don’t answer questions directed at others. i’ll let you off this time, because you may not have heard about it, but there is a thing called “guapo’s law” that i think you should read about

1 Like

when are they going to make a fferyllt law

indeed! i find it often helps when you think a player is scum to paint them in a scummy light! if i painted them in a town light, it would be infinitely harder to lynch them!

fwiw, i’ll be serious for the first post in this game a moment and describe why i think you’re scum. i know you picked scum (and i knew you were going to pre-game so this could be considered a bit unfair), so i knew from the beginning that your odds of being scum were better than random. this is partly why i dunno if letting players choose their alignments when they have a tendency to prefer certain alignments is stupid but it happened and we’re here

so my initial vote wasn’t random per se; it was just a better-than-random shot at hitting scum. i didn’t particularly care about your entrance to the game (i figure you’d have probably voted me regardless of your alignment) or the stupid “made her chosen” thing i called a bad attempt at a town-slip but i did not like the hop onto MS

and that was solidified by this incredibly low energy post:

because i could believe you’d think this if you were town, but what i do NOT believe is that this is all you’d have said about it this late into the game (relatively speaking of course, since MS and alisae both said that in their opening posts)

i think you’d have made a much bigger deal about it plus a lot earlier, plus i find it interesting you haven’t even mentioned alisae yet (even though she was one of only two people who were doing this). plus this ignores the fact that scum could have said they chose town (you know, like me!) so i don’t even know why you’d bring this up

the recent attempt at trying to dissuade me with claims i’d be more competent as town only reminds me of what you tried the last time you were scum against me (except then you couldn’t really call me scum for it because i was STUMPY so you just spent a significant amount of time complaining that i’m garbage at reading you and that i should know better)

plus you haven’t accused me of defending MS once, which, you know, if your reads were as you say they are, would have been one of the logical conclusions? i’ve been trying to dissuade people from voting MS but that doesn’t seem to register with you or be interesting to you in any way

1 Like

i suppose i should add that i don’t like the hop onto MS because of how lazy it felt and i think that laziness wasn’t actual laziness but you trying to act lazy or something…

i’m not so great with enunciating this, but i think you were trying to emulate something you think you’d do as town in a hollow way

1 Like

btw, it occurs to me that the town-slip thing is, interestingly enough (at least to me), also something alisae did

which might just be a coincidence or it might have been a pre-planned “act confused about the setup for town cred” thing (it’s just a thought that occurred to me when remembering that)

that reminds me, i think i said at some point i was gonna talk about why i thought alisae’s scum and i never got around to that

i don’t believe alisae’s push on MS is coming from a sincere place. was kind of meh on the reasoning (granted, it’s pretty early on and it’s better than nothing, but it felt like the strength with which it was being pushed was above what it should have been)

i also think alisae’s interactions re:cupcake are interesting but only on a “if cupcake is scum, look back at this…” basis

1 Like

on thinking about it, i like this observation

mostly because i can’t really see why alisae felt the need to interject with that there (like yes, the sentiment isn’t bad and i guess if people are getting too far off-track it can be good to remind them, but people probably are going to read you based on your play and that felt like something that we shouldn’t really need to worry about at that point)

1 Like

btw cupcake

if you do happen to be town, then know that this bop stuff you’re pushing on me is dumb and even if i had some accuracy in reading you previously, my excuse is: it’s been two years, the games i’m playing right now are my first ones back, i suck

plus i don’t really believe you think i’m scum just because i’m trying to get you lynched - you should know by now that if i were scum against you as town, you’d be someone i keep around for lylo unless there was some necessary reason to kill you off (and no, being chosen wouldn’t constitute a reason - even if you were chosen in this setup, i’d just lynch you in lylo). plus i (probably) wouldn’t need to push your lynch very hard either, i’d be more inclined to let someone else do it. complain about self-meta all you want, but we both know this is true

on another note, i’m trying to remember what i know of ffery’s play and whether this relatively-low-content active-lurky style she’s got going this game (at least up until that recent VIOLATION OF GUAPO’S LAW) is par for the course or something to be alarmed about

and…

do not like this post but i can’t find a dislike button anywhere so i guess i have to comment on it

1 Like

Why are you townreading North? I’ll also chuck in why are you townreading me?
(I know you said you hate providing reads but pretty please <3)

I’m not sure why you felt the need to jump the gun on your own question here. What caused your change in read, and what were you looking to get out of your question to Andres?

The reason I asked is that for some reason that’s what I remember hearing about your playstyle, that you tend to seek out townreads first. However your hobnail boots post seemed weighted towards scumreads, while you haven’t actually voted any of them.

oh hey, that reminds me…

ffery never votes. ever. literally ever

i guess some things never change

Oh you’re right, for some reason I thought you had… Must’ve been someone else.

Yep. The only game I’ve ever played with her is an ongoing game where I replaced in and was alive with her for all of two very short game days.

so you’re saying you had a town read on NSG off this and it had nothing to do with thinking NSG picked town

Why do I need to state something so obvious? Goes without saying it’s why I voted you right off the bat, but your play hence only solidified your being scum. It made for a nice starting point, but it’d be silly to use it as a case when it doesn’t specifically point to who is scum.

Call you out for defending MS? I wonder why my vote is on MS and still think you’re scum.

I will give you that that if you two aren’t the scumteam, Alisae is probably the 3rd. However it is implausible for both you and MS to both be town.

1 Like

MS is far easier to lynch than you are. Most of my effort this day has been to ensure that you will die at some point in this game because otherwise you will end up gazing at this town with your puppy eyes and they’ll let you skate.

1 Like