Chosen - GAME OVER

Yep. The only game I’ve ever played with her is an ongoing game where I replaced in and was alive with her for all of two very short game days.

so you’re saying you had a town read on NSG off this and it had nothing to do with thinking NSG picked town

Why do I need to state something so obvious? Goes without saying it’s why I voted you right off the bat, but your play hence only solidified your being scum. It made for a nice starting point, but it’d be silly to use it as a case when it doesn’t specifically point to who is scum.

Call you out for defending MS? I wonder why my vote is on MS and still think you’re scum.

I will give you that that if you two aren’t the scumteam, Alisae is probably the 3rd. However it is implausible for both you and MS to both be town.

1 Like

MS is far easier to lynch than you are. Most of my effort this day has been to ensure that you will die at some point in this game because otherwise you will end up gazing at this town with your puppy eyes and they’ll let you skate.

1 Like

So in that case your order of lynches should be Alisae than me, but somehow you’re stuck on me.

I would never concoct such a low level plan as to “act confused about the setup”.

you felt the need to state something ‘so obvious’ later, i guess, so you tell me

i assumed because you forgot about what you’re pretending your reads are - i think if you actually thought that, you’d have been all over pointing out why i’m so obviously scum. you should know that giving me any leeway to get away is dangerous, even if i am out of practice

i’m not following. unless you mean the thing about the “town slip”? don’t really care about that as much as maybe you think i do. especially since it could just be a coincidence (i just found it funny that the two people i think are scum happened to both do it - it’s not a piece of evidence against either of you)

lel you’re backtracking already.

There’s no one else apart from you to mislynch me in this setup, so that point doesn’t really hold much water here.

I find that your push on me has been atrocious and I hold townmuffin in a higher light than this.

As for ffery, I can’t recall anything about her mafia play, but I incorrectly read her as scum for something similar albeit in a non-mafia game so perhaps it’s just her style. Plus I see nothing wrong with violation of Guapo’s Law, I can think of numerous instances where other town players have interceded to questions on my behalf.

1 Like

You’re pretty easy to read plus someone said something about you re TM. Might’ve mentioned you prefer town but I can’t remember if they said so specifically. Might be mixing you up a bit with postie on that front but she wasn’t in TM.

NSG gut.

got a problem with it?

i don’t understand what you’re trying to say half the time. what does…

… this mean?

also this is like the third time so far you’ve mistaken something obviously said in jest for a serious point. it would be funny except that i can’t tell if you seriously believe that, for example, i was seriously calling ffery out on that guapo thingy…

uh… no. no. that’s a perfectly reasonable town read and i believe you came to it genuinely. guess i was wrong

1 Like

People are being dense.

Perhaps. Maybe I’m out of practice too. That said, it’s entirely possible that I forgot about my pretend reads in a 9p game.

i think it’s more likely than you not putting two and two together and calling me out for defending MS at least

also, which people were being dense?

this was in response to you saying if you were scum you’d just sit back and let someone else handle the dirty work re me

yes, that’s true. do you think it would be hard to get you mislynched in this game? you’re known to pick scum and have a generally low-content lurker style. you would be my pocket lylo mislynch if i were scum. i wouldn’t need to push you D1 at the very least

1 Like

the people who couldn’t seem to figure out what I had picked.

1 Like

I think you’re the only person who would think I’d pick scum, and even then my only reason for doing so this game was because I thought us being the scumteam would be funny.

As for your play, since you claim to be covered in 2yo rust, who knows how you’d approach this game as scum. Shitpushes were never the norm for townmuffins at least in my experience.

1 Like

not following… this explanation doesn’t line up with what was happening at the time. you said that in #157 and none of the conversation at the time had much to do with that

but i think i’m getting sidetracked here, so back to the original point… i don’t think cupcake-town who actually picked scum and didn’t get it looks at what was happening in the game early on and says nothing about it until #157 (a relatively low-key post that at least ffery didn’t pick up on until i specifically pointed her to it)

i think you see MS’s opening and make a bigger deal out of it than you did here if you’re town. i think you see alisae’s response to it and make a bigger deal out of that, too

but you didn’t. what i think actually happened is you realised people were going to start putting two and two together if they thought MS was telling the truth and figure out what you actually picked, so you felt the need to out it yourself in that way. and i doubt anything you say at this point is going to change my mind about how i feel about it so i’m just going to leave it here

if so, i’m surprised. i thought it was rather common knowledge that you prefer scum over town (i know for a fact you’ve told me this on at least one occasion, possibly in that touhou game you were scum actually, but i can’t be bothered to go back and check where you told me this)

still, that’s not the point. even if you’d claimed to have picked town and nobody contested that, that has nothing to do with the fact that you’d still be someone i keep around because i don’t know that you’d be able to get me lynched were i scum and i think it would be relatively easy to mislynch you instead

1 Like

apparently you don’t have much experience with town-muffin then! shit-pushes are what i’m all about

nothing you’ve said has made me feel better about you, which is sad, because i would have liked it if you’d actually been town. or maybe i’m wrong about you, but i currently don’t think i am

anyway, going to sleep

1 Like

i hope katsuki is really going to pay me $20

muffin looks town but that’s his job as scum too so it’s moot