Chosen - GAME OVER

HE’S A WOLF
HE’S A WOLF

DON’T TRUST WOLFS YOUNG FFERY
DON’T DO IT

This is patently false. It’s dark-thirty in Australia right now. He stayed up pretty late to make the posts that he did make.

At least keep your tunnel in the realm of reasonableness. Not everybody stays up 24 hours to play mafia the way Metal Sonic does.

1 Like

{NSG, Andres}
{zMuffin}
{Alisae, Katsuki, Metal Sonic}

More data needed: Josh

Alisae’s pushes are whimsical looking so far, but I think he would have opted for scum.
Same for Katsuki.
Metal Sonic looks the most town of the three right now, but the differences are minute.

1 Like

FFERY I SAID THIS IN ONE OF MY FIRST FEW POSTS YES I SAID I PICKED WOLF AND I DIDN’T GET IT.

Why does Metal look the most town though?
I feel like when I baited Metal into voting NSG it came across as a wolf who very clearly knew that he was voting town because he kind of just took what I said for granted and followed it blindly even though he already had assumptions on what NSG would take.

You conducted an entire interview on muffins where he trolled me throughout… Would have thought that shone some light on the dynamics of our relationship.

I don’t mind being lynched

1 Like

Can we get a votecount from our lazy mod thanks

I could definitely vote Katsuki btw.

1 Like

And I think you’d say exactly the same thing if you did get wolf.

1 Like

I already come clean I picked scum but for some reason I didn’t get the slot cos other people chose it it’s saddenimg

Oh ok

I agree that’s why alisae in deep in my scum pool

oh no trusting alisae is scummy I guess lying is less scummy

Victim blaming is scummy

I played this setup once without the “try to get your preferred aligment” aspect.

Which makes it really different. Seemingly easier, but it introduces a fuckton of wifom.

Muffin I’m a little disappointed you didn’t make a quote-collage and vote me off the bat.

What is the “try to get your preferred alignment” part

I don’t get it

That’s true, assuming it wasn’t trollery. Maybe I’m giving him too much credit for his first post.

R :clap: E :clap: A :clap: C :clap: T :clap: I :clap: O :clap: N :clap:
T :clap: E :clap: S :clap: T :clap:

telling the mod if you want to be town or scum.