Chosen - GAME OVER

its a deal

i will hold u to this forever so if you are scum dont run away

every game in future i will quote this interaction “you owe me $20”

can I have 20$? I lost my uni grants and my parents have no savings because they’re dumb!

2 Likes

Let’s see what have I gathered so far. I obviously don’t have any good reads, since there’s a bunch of posturing going on. The debates between MetalSonic and Alisae about other people’s alignments are interesting, and I do think that MS throwing out a vote so quickly on NSG at the urging of Alisae, who at that point hadn’t even made a claim about chosen alignment) is kind of scummy.

@Katsuki, I am confused, did you pick scum and not get it?

ya

For me, I know for a fact that at least two others voluntarily chose to be scum, and that it wasn’t a matter of ‘no one chose scum so scum got randomized’.

I think ffery, key and NSG are town. I’ve been extremely obvtown in play thus far so we’re looking at scum within 2 of {scumfins, MS, alisae, josh, andres}.

1 Like

If you’re a wolf you could have probably chosen Kats to be chosen.

1 Like

Keychain - Picked Town (I can’t remember if they said they picked town or not but I remember them preferring town over scum)
Andres - Picked Town
Muffin - Picked Town
NSG - Picked Town
Ffery - Picked Town

EDDIE CANE - I missed what he picked

Metal - Picked Wolf
Kats - Picked Wolf
Me - Picked Wolf

Ok Eddie picked Town.

Lynch in {Me, Eddie Cane, Kats, Metal Sonic} Ez Game Ez Life.

1 Like

Also Eddie Cane is in that PoE pool because if anyone I think were to lie about picking wolf, tbh I expect him to do it.

2 Likes

can you describe how you made this post?

like, was this you reading back through the thread and typing things down as you saw them, or was it from notes you’ve been taking, or what?

@metal sonic, what are your reads?

Hm @MetalSonic

1 Like

try reading my reads @northsidegal

betting real money counts as an outside influence, fwiw

don’t do it

(even though cucpake already knows this and is only doing it for show, metal sonic might actually be this unaware)

1 Like

should’ve kept that 100k instead of donating it to charity

your parents are now the charity

I hope I get my uni grants else so will mine

whoever is town in {eddie,nsg,alisae,cupcake} should start being town imo

this would be cool if it didn’t come from alisae who is trying to mislynch eddie

1 Like

isn’t nsg already town

1 Like