Chosen - GAME OVER

enjoy being* scum.

wow i wish i could edit posts for typos.

i donā€™t think metal sonic is that sort of scum player (hyperaware, meticulous, etc)

i do think that this probably came from him as town though

whatā€™s wrong with believing alisae after she said ā€œtrust me I am a very creditable sourceā€

Somehow Thatā€™s a scummy thing??

this seems OOG maybe you should interview me

why would you follow her on me specifically (someone who you had reason to believe prefers town) as opposed to anyone else who you know for a fact would be more likely to choose scum?

trust me, i think itā€™s game relevant. just a short sentence or two?

Ok
Lol
What a big fucking deal

This isnā€™t likely its
I literally picked scum

1 Like

If this is me doing nothing then youā€™ll love me more when I post nothing.

I hardly see how Iā€™ve been sorting only those who are more likely to pick town. Keychain and ffery maybe, but you I know nothing about. This is also why I hate providing reads of any sort. :slight_smile:

At this point I really hope you guys powerlynch muffin should I ever flip town at any point in the game.

1 Like

Iā€™m probs just over thinking things

1 Like

I had a thought at dinner. I was imagining a scum-topic convo between metal sonic and alisae about how to look not-like-a-team.

Different reasons for different players. And key should have been in that group.

Eddieā€™s first post or three felt empty to me, like there was nothing evaluative going on.

I donā€™t remember why I called you out. I think I might have intended to put Key in that group rather than you, because I wanted to see more posts from her.

alisaeā€™s posts have also felt kind of empty - like itā€™s all positioning and no testing or evaluating, except for the thing about you choosing scum. And katsukiā€™s countertrolling of muffin gave me no alignment vibes at all. There are some stances there, but I donā€™t get a sense that he believes them.

zmuffin and metal sonic have stances, which is something, at least. I donā€™t expect either of them to be easy to read here.

And Andres is a townread.

1 Like

Okay where did my blimming post just go

While I recompile - ffery, do you normally seek out townreads or scumreads first?

Also you responding to that post confused me to an embarrassing degree.

ā€¦ this is tenuous at best! Is it supposed to be tenuous at best?

What do you mean by posturing, and why would it mean you obviously donā€™t have any good reads? I donā€™t quite follow.

I hope everythingā€™s all right :worried:

Iā€™m starting to lean this way on muffin too, though it could be that the high joke content puts me on edge.

1 Like

I have been trying figure out what to do with my vote. So I went back and read through some of the postings to see who is saying what. This isnā€™t easy without a whole lot of information beyond the initial votes.

It depends on how a game develops, but Iā€™d say my tendency is to see if I can lock in some town reads in the early game if possible, and then continue to reevaluate and test my impressions.

My god I just realized I answered a question about a post that muffin made, thinking I had made it.

Iā€™m so trolled.

3 Likes

You never think I believe my stances though, it was the same thing in Resistance.

Harsh

1 Like

His joke content is usually quite high - which is why heā€™s so enjoyable to play with - but his jokes this game have been geared at subtly discrediting me as a player
and painting me in a scummy light.

1 Like